奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

培訓考試

亞運會專業志愿者培訓試題

時間:2024-07-13 19:24:46 培訓考試 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

亞運會專業志愿者培訓試題

  第一章 服務 Service

亞運會專業志愿者培訓試題

  第一節 問候與介紹 (Greetings & Introductions)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  1. Hello!

  你好。

  2. Good morning / Good afternoon/ Good evening.

  早上好/下午好/晚上好

  3. Welcome to Guangzhou/China.

  歡迎來到廣州/中國。

  4. Very nice/glad to see/ meet you.

  見到你很高興。

  5. I am a police officer.

  我是警察。

  6. My name is Li Ming.

  我是李明。

  7. This is Officer Wang.

  這位是王警官。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  (F代表外國人;P代表警察)

  對話1:

  P: How are you?

  警:你好嗎?

  F: Fine, thanks, and you?

  外:很好,謝謝,你呢?

  P: I’m fine, too. Thank you.

  警:我也好的,謝謝。

  對話2:

  P: Hello, welcome to Guangzhou!

  警:你好,歡迎來到廣州。

  F: Thank you.

  外:謝謝。

  P: My name is Zhang Ming, and this is Officer Wang.

  警:我是張明,這是王警官。

  F: Very nice to see you.

  外:很高興見到你。

  P: Nice to see you, too.

  警:我也很高興見到你。

  第二節 提供幫助 (Offering Help)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  8. Can I help you?

  有什么能幫忙的嗎?

  9. You can dial 110 when you are in trouble.

  有困難可打110。

  10. Stay calm.

  保持冷靜。

  11. Shall we call your family?

  需要打電話給你家人嗎?

  12. Everything will be fine.

  一切都會好的。

  13. Are you hurt?

  你受傷了嗎?

  14. Do you need an ambulance?

  你需要救護車嗎?

  15. Do you want to see a doctor?

  你想看醫生嗎?

  16. Don't worry. Please stay where you are.

  別急,別動。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話3:

  F: Help me, sir, please.

  外:請你幫幫我,先生。

  P: What’s the matter? /What happened?

  警:你怎么了?發生什么事了?

  F: I have got a heart attack, please help me.

  外:我心臟病突然發作了,請幫幫我。

  P: Take it easy, stay where you are. I will call an ambulance.

  警:別擔心,你別動,我叫救護車。

  第三節 指路(Giving Directions)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  17. Are you going there by bus or by Metro/subway?

  您是搭乘公交車還是地鐵去?

  18. Take the Metro Line No.1/the number 1 subway.

  搭乘地鐵一號線。

  19. You can take a No. 12 bus.

  你可以搭乘12路車。

  20. Get off at Gongyuanqian Station.

  在公園前站下車。

  21. Over there.

  就在那里。

  22. It’s a five-minute walk. /It’s five minutes’ walk.

  走路5分鐘左右。

  23. Go straight on.

  直走。

  24. Turn right/left.

  右轉/左轉。

  25. Cross the footbridge.

  過人行天橋。

  26. Not at all. /You are welcome.

  不用謝/不客氣。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話4:

  F: Sir, could you help me?

  外:先生,你能幫幫我嗎?

  P: Certainly.

  警:當然可以。

  F: Could you tell me how to get to Jiaoyu Lu?

  外:請問到教育路怎么走?

  P: By bus or by subway?

  警:坐公交車還是地鐵?

  F: Subway. Where is it?

  外:坐地鐵,地鐵站在哪?

  P: It’s over there.

  警:就在那里。

  F: Thank you so much.

  外:非常感謝。

  P: Not at all.

  警:不用客氣。

  第二章 接處警 Receiving & Handling Calls for Emergency Service

  第一節 接警常用語(General Sentences in Receiving Calls for Emergency Service)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  27. (This is) 110 emergency.

  110報警臺。

  28. Your name? Your age and your nationality?

  請問你的姓名、年齡和國籍?

  29. Take it easy and speak slowly, please.

  別急,請慢慢講。

  30. What happened?

  發生什么事?

  31. How is it going now?

  現在情況怎樣?

  32. Where are you now?

  你在哪里?

  33. Just stay where you are please, the police will arrive soon.

  請待在原地,警察馬上到。

  34. Your phone number.

  你的電話號碼。

  35. Hold on, please.

  請別掛斷。

  36. Can you speak Chinese?

  你會說中文嗎?

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話5:

  P: Hello, this is 110 emergency, can I help you?

  警:你好。這里是110報警臺,有什么要幫忙的?

  F: Help me, sir.

  外:幫幫我,先生。

  P: Calm down. Be slow. / Speak slowly.

  警:別急,慢慢講。

  F: Sir, I was robbed by a black man just now.

  外:先生,我剛剛被一名黑人男子搶了。

  P: Tell me where you are now.

  警:你現在在哪?

  F: I am in the Guangming Street.

  外:我在光明街。

  P: Just stay where you are, the police will arrive soon.

  警:你就站在原地,警察馬上到。

  第二節 詢問案情(Inquiry about a Case)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  37. What were you robbed of?

  你被搶了什么?

  38. What was stolen from you?

  你被偷了什么?

  39. What was missing?

  什么東西不見了?

  40. Who was missing?

  誰不見了?

  41. When?

  什么時候發生的?

  42. Where?

  在什么地方?

  43. Which way did he go?

  他朝哪個方向走了?

  44. What vehicle did he use?

  他使用什么交通工具?

  45. Boy or girl? / Man or woman?

  男孩?女孩?/男的?女的?

  46. How old is he/ she?

  多大年齡?

  47. What is he/ she like?

  他/她長什么樣?

  48. How was he/ she dressed?

  他/她穿什么樣子的衣服?

  49. What’s in it?

  里面有什么?

  50. Write it down, please.

  請寫下來。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話6:

  F: Sir, did you see a bag here?

  外:先生,你有沒有見到一個包?

  P: Is this one yours?

  警:是這個包么?

  F: No, it is not mine.

  外:這個包不是我的。

  P: When did you lose your bag?

  警:你什么時候丟的包?

  F: Just now.

  外:就是剛才。

  P: Take it easy. We will help you.

  警:別急,我們會幫你。

  F: Thank you very much.

  外:非常感謝。

  P: You are welcome.

  警:不必客氣。

  對話7:

  P: You look so worried. What has happened?

  警:你看上去很焦急,發生了什么事情?

  F: Sir, I can’t find my kid, I need help.

  外:先生,我找不到我的孩子了,幫幫我。

  P: Boy or girl?

  警:男孩還是女孩?

  F: A girl.

  外:是個女孩。

  P: How old is she?

  警:孩子多大?

  F: Seven years old.

  外:七歲了。

  P: Take it easy, we will help you find her.

  警:別擔心,我們會幫你找到她的。

  F: Thank you very much.

  外:非常感謝。

  第三節 現場控制 (Field Control)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  51. Stop!

  住手!

  52. Get down.

  趴下!

  53. Don’t move!

  別動!

  54. Drop the weapon!

  放下兇器。

  55. Hands up!

  把雙手舉起來!

  56. Stay back.

  后退。

  57. Don’t panic.

  不要慌張。

  58. Don’t use the lift/elevator.

  不要使用電梯。

  59. No passing.

  不能從這里走。

  60. Don't push! One by one.

  不要擁擠,一個一個來。

  61. Follow me.

  跟我走。

  62. Get in the car.

  上車。

  63. Please cooperate.

  請配合。

  64. Don’t interfere with police duty.

  不要妨礙警察執行公務。

  65. Don’t cross the police barricade.

  不要穿越警戒線。

  66. No photos!

  不要拍照!

  67. Stay away from here. Please leave immediately.

  不要圍觀,離開現場。

  68. Keep it down!

  小聲點!

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話8:

  F: Fire! Help!

  外:著火了!救命!

  P: Do not panic, stay calm.

  警:別慌,保持鎮定。

  F: We are here, help!

  外:我們在這里,救命啊!

  P: Follow me. Don’t push. Get out one by one.

  警:跟著我,不要擁擠,一個跟著一個出來。

  F: Where can we go now?

  外:現在我們怎么走?

  P: Walk to the nearest exit, over there.

  警:從最近的出口走,就在那邊。

  第三章 交通管理 Traffic Control

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  69. Pull over.

  靠邊停車 。

  70. Please step out of the car.

  請下車。

  71. Please show me your driver's license.

  請出示你的駕駛證。

  72. You were speeding.

  你超速了。

  73. Please fasten your seat belt.

  駕車時請系安全帶。

  74. You ran the red lights.

  你闖了紅燈。

  75. No parking.

  不準停車。

  76. You will be fined. Here is the ticket.

  你要被罰款,這是罰單。

  77. You will be fined 50 yuan.

  你將被罰款50元。

  78. Please sign here.

  請在這里簽名。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話9:

  F: Hello, sir, but what happened?

  外:嗨。發生什么事了?

  P: Please pull over.

  警:請靠邊停車。

  F: What’s up?

  外:什么事?

  P: You didn’t fasten your seatbelt. Please show me your driving license.

  警:你沒有系安全帶。請出示你的駕駛執照。

  F: Here you are.

  外:給你。

  P: You will be fined, here is the ticket.

  警:你要被罰款,這是罰單。

  F: Ok, I accept it.

  外:好的,我接受。

  第四章 境外人員管理 Aliens Administration

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  79. Passport, please!

  請出示護照。

  80. You don’t have your passport with you. It’s against the law.

  你未攜帶護照,違反了中國法律。

  81. Your visa has expired.

  你的簽證已過期。

  82. You need to go to No. 155 Jiefang Nan Lu to apply for a visa.

  你需要到廣州市解放南路155號辦理簽證。

  83. Did you report your accommodation to the police station?

  請問你是否到派出所辦了住宿登記?

  84. Do you live in this apartment?

  你是否住在這里?

  85. Who is the owner of the house?

  誰是戶主?

  86. You should report your accommodation to the police station within 24 hours of your arrival.

  你應該在抵達后24小時內辦理住宿登記手續。

  87. You didn't report your accommodation to the police station in time, it is against the law.

  你沒有及時申報住宿登記,違反有關規定。

  88. Please fill out the registration form.

  請填寫臨時住宿表。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話10:

  P: Good morning, what can I do for you?

  警:早上好,需要幫忙嗎?

  F: I am here for visa extension.

  外:我想辦簽證延期。

  P: Do you bring the required documents?

  警:你帶相關資料了嗎?

  F: Here they are.

  外:在這里。

  P: Here is your receipt.

  警:這是回執。

  F: Thank you so much.

  外:非常感謝。

  P: You are welcome.

  警:不用客氣。

  對話11:

  P: Welcome to Guangzhou. I am an officer from the local police station.

  警:歡迎來廣州,我是派出所民警。

  F: Hello, but what happened?

  外:你好,有什么事?

  P: Take it easy, sir, just a routine check. Have you registered your residence?

  警:別擔心,我們例行檢查,你辦理住宿登記了嗎?

  F: I don’t know about that.

  外:我不太清楚啊。

  P: You didn't report to the police station in time, which is a violation of Chinese law.

  警:你沒有及時申報住宿登記,在中國這樣做是違法的。

  F: I am so sorry, I didn’t mean it.

  外:很抱歉,我不是有意的。

  P: Please go to the police station with me.

  警:請跟我去派出所吧。

  F: OK。

  外:好的。

  第五章 亞運安檢 Security Check at Asian Games

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  89. Welcome to Guangzhou /Asian Games.

  歡迎來到廣州參加/觀看廣州亞運會。

  90. Ticket, please. You can’t get in without a ticket.

  請出示門票,無票不能進場。

  91. Please stand in line and get ready for the check.

  請排好隊等候安檢。

  92. Your bag needs to be screened. Put it on the belt please.

  你的包需經X光檢測,請放在傳送帶上。

  93. Be cooperative. The security check is also for your safety.

  請予合作,安檢也是為你自身安全著想。

  94. Please put your cigarettes, lighter, keys, watch and cellphone on the tray.

  請把香煙、打火機、鑰匙、手表和手機放入盤內。

  95. It’s done.

  檢查完了。

  96. Don’t forget to take all your belongings.

  別忘了帶齊您的物品。

  97. Don’t throw bottles into the field.

  不要向場內丟擲空瓶。

  98. Thanks for your cooperation.

  謝謝合作。

  99. Can you find someone who speaks Chinese to help you?

  你能找一個講中文的人來幫你嗎?

  100. A minute. I’ll find someone to talk to you.

  稍等一下,我找人來和你說。

  二、對話示例(Sample Conversation)

  對話12:

  P: Welcome to Guangzhou Asian Games. Please stand in line and get ready for the check.

  警:歡迎來到廣州參觀亞運會,請依次站好準備安檢。

  F: Is it ok?

  外:好了嗎?

  P: One by one, sir. Be patient.

  警:先生,要一個一個來,耐心點。

  F: Will my bag be checked, sir?

  外:我的包要不要檢查?

  P: Yes, your bag needs to be screened. Put it on the belt please.

  警:你的包需要經X光檢測,請放在傳送帶上。

  F: May I go in now?

  外:現在可以進去了么?

  P: Yes. It’s done. Thanks for your cooperation. Don’t forget to take all your belongings with you.

  警:好了,謝謝您的合作,別忘記帶齊您的物品。

【亞運會專業志愿者培訓試題】相關文章:

2017年線路專業安全培訓試題10-11

TD培訓試題08-04

ICU培訓試題08-03

食品安全專業培訓考試題08-14

質量意識培訓試題06-19

安全培訓教育試題10-28

客服培訓考題試題10-17

淘寶運營培訓試題05-18

安全培訓試題及答案07-20

化學安全培訓試題10-10

主站蜘蛛池模板: 合水县| 建昌县| 郴州市| 鹿邑县| 鹤山市| 长岛县| 抚州市| 巴青县| 怀化市| 盖州市| 蒲江县| 略阳县| 新建县| 白朗县| 中牟县| 西吉县| 青田县| 犍为县| 客服| 南漳县| 台南县| 崇仁县| 南充市| 拉萨市| 兴隆县| 莱阳市| 长沙市| 宜宾市| 神农架林区| 阿巴嘎旗| 瑞安市| 云梦县| 南丰县| 宁德市| 岱山县| 集贤县| 建德市| 通河县| 二连浩特市| 望江县| 敦化市|