奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

試題

衛生資格考試營養與食品衛生練習題及答案

時間:2025-02-05 18:09:52 賽賽 試題 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

衛生資格考試營養與食品衛生練習題及答案(精選3套)

"有些人比我能干比我強"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am 

衛生資格考試營養與食品衛生練習題及答案(精選3套)

"身體健壯走起路雄赳赳" Big and stronger too 

來吧 胡迪-Come on, Woody. Maybe 

"也許沒有人 能像我這樣愛護你" But none of them will ever love you the way I do 

"對你是毫無保留" It's me and you, boy

"多少的歲月中" And as the years go by -Whoa!

"我們的友誼更加深厚" -Whoa! - Our friendship will never die 

"你會看到"-Whoo! You're gonna see 

"我們的命運緊相連 It's our destiny 

"我是你好朋友" -好耶- You've got a friend in me -All right

"哦對 我是你好朋友" -得分- Yeah, you've got a friend in me -Score!

"我是你好朋友" -酷\- You got a friend in me -Wow! Cool!

-你喜歡嗎 -媽咪 真是太棒了-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!

-喜歡就好 小壽星 -就跟我在店里看到的一樣-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!

好棒 好棒... 希望能擺得下\-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...

一二三四 -One, two. Four.

好 這樣就可以了Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...

可以留到搬家嗎\-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!

-去抱茉莉 你的朋友馬上就要來了-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.

-好 派對要開始了-Okay. It's party time, Woody.

-好耶 “編劇:喬斯維登 安德魯使丹頓等人”-Yee...haw!

,你好 小姐Howdy, little lady

,有人在水源區下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.

來 茉莉 你好重哦 -Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.

再見了 胡迪 "導演:約翰拉賽特" -See you later, Woody.

,我的天哪 今天要開生日派對 Pull my string! The birthday party's today?

,好了 各位 已經安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!

我盒子上寫得很清楚 適合三歲以上 -Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.

怎么叫我當 口水公主的臨時保姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting PrinceDrool.

嘿 火腿 -Hey, Hamm.

-你看 我是畢加索 -我聽不懂 -Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.

沒有文化的肥豬 看什么看啊 你這個大扁臉 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?

-隊長 看到彈簧狗沒有 -報告長官 沒有-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!

好了 謝了 稍息Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.

我在這兒 胡迪 這次我要紅的Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.

-不行 彈簧狗... -No. S-Slink.

-好吧 那紅的讓給你好了 -Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.

-等一下 彈簧狗 我有一些壞消息 -壞消息-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?

去叫大家集合來開干部會議了 知道了-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.

開心點呀-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!

各位 干部會議了 長蛇、機器人準備講臺-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.

還有畫板 拔槍Hey, Etch. Draw!

-你又贏了-Oh! Got me again.

畫板 你拔槍練得不錯嘛 西部最快的神槍手Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.

大伙兒要開干部會議了 快點 快點Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.

我的那個呢Now, where is that... Oh.

誰把我涂鴉板拿走的Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?

-抱抱龍 你干嘛 -嚇到沒有? 要說實話-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.

這一次 我差一點就被你嚇死I was close to being scared that time.

我一直想可怕一點 但是我老是沒有靈感I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.

我只是一個惹人厭的家伙I think I'm just coming off as annoying.

胡迪 我想要謝謝你救了我的羊群I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my flock.

我今天晚上另外找個人替我看羊 你看怎么樣啊What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?

別忘了 要找我的話 我就在附近Remember, I'm just a couple of blocks away.

快點 快點 小的玩具到前面-Yodel-ay-hee-hoo! -Come on, come on. Smaller toys up front.

-好了 太近了 退..-Okay. Whoa, whoa. Step back.

0000,-大聲叫出來 -好了 謝謝-For crying out loud. -Thank you.

試音 試音 清楚嗎-Hello? Check. That better? Great.

好 大家都聽到了嗎 架子上面的 聽得見嗎?那好Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great.

今天我們第一項議題Okay. First item today:

對了 每個人都找到 搬家的伙伴了沒有Uh... oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy?

-什么? -搬家的伙伴? 他不是說真的吧-What? -Moving buddy? You can't be serious.

我不知道我們要搬家了I didn't know we were supposed to have one already.

-要拉小手嗎-Do we have to hold hands?

你們以為 我在跟你們開玩笑You guys think this is a big joke.

我們只剩下一個禮拜的時間 就要搬家了We've only got one week left before the move.

我不希望任何玩具被丟下來 兩個人一組I don't want any toys left behind. A moving buddy.

如果還沒有 去找一個來 If you don't have one, get one!

好了 接下來...對了 All right, next. Uh, oh, yes.

星期二晚上 我們開的塑膠老化大會Tuesday night's plastic corrosion awarenemeeting...

我認為呢 非常的成功was, I think, a big success.

我們要感謝拼字先生為我們所做的一切\And we wanna thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us.

-謝謝你 拼字先生 -不客氣-Thank you, Mr. Spell. -You're welcome.

好了 對了 還有一件小事Okay. Uh, oh, yes. One, uh, minor note here.

安弟的生日派對改到今天晚上Andy's birthday party has been moved to today.

-等一下-Wait a minute here! 

什么 怎么會改成今天呢 下個禮拜才是他的生日啊What do you mean the party's today? His birthday's not till next week!

是安弟的媽咪 她丟了珠寶發瘋了嗎What's goin' on down there? Is his mom losin' her marbles?

很顯然安弟的媽咪 希望在搬家之前開一個派對Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the move.

-我不擔心 你們也不需要擔心啊 -I'm not worried. You shouldn't be worried.

-胡迪當然不擔心了 -Of course Woody ain't worried.

安弟從幼稚園開始 就最喜歡他了He's been Andy's favorite since kindergarten.

拜托 蛋頭先生Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head.

如果胡迪說不用擔心 那么我絕對不會擔心If Woody says it's all right, then, well, darn it, it's good enough for me.

胡迪以前從來沒有弄錯過Woody has never steered us wrong before.

好了 各位 每年圣誕節跟生日 都得來這么一次Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthday we go through this.

但是如果安弟有了新恐龍呢 很兇的那一種But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one?

我想我是絕對受不了 被拋棄的打擊I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!

聽著 沒有人可以取代我們Hey, listen, no one's getting replaced.我們討論的重點是安弟This is Andy we're talking about.

我們被安弟玩了多少次 并不重要It doesn't matter how much we're played with.

重要的是 安弟需要我們的時候 我們就在他身邊What matters is that we're here for Andy when he needs us.

那才是我們做玩具的目的 對吧That's what we're made for, right?

對不起 我很不想打斷會議 但是... 他們來了Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff meeting, but... they're here!

客人在三點鐘方向Birthday guests at three o'clock!

-保持冷靜-Stay calm, everyone!

-會議結束-Uh, meeting adjourned.

老天 你們看到那些禮物沒有Ho, boy! Will you take a look at all those presents?

我什么都看不到I can't see a thing.

我們絕對會是 下個月車庫拍賣的貨品了Yes, sir, we're next month's garage sale fodder for sure.

-有沒有恐龍形狀的禮物啊 -Any dinosaur-shaped ones?

-拜托 禮物都在盒子里 白癡-Oh, for crying out loud. They're all in boxes, you idiot.

禮物越來越大了They're getting bigger.

-等一等 那里有個小件的-Wait, there's a nice little one over there. -Hi!

-寫著:垃圾罐 -我們完了-Spell: trash can. -We're doomed!

如果我派部隊出去的話 你們能安靜下來嗎If I send out the troops, will you all calm down?

-能 能 我們能 -好 省省電池-Yes! Yes! We promise! -Okay! Save your batteries.

帥 胡迪 這一招真有效Very good, Woody. That's using the old noodle.

隊長 請立刻派偵察隊到樓下去 緊急狀況Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red!

-該怎么做你知道的 -是 長官-You know what to do. -Yes, sir!

好了 各位 你們都聽到了 緊急狀況All right, men. You heard him. Code Red!

重覆 緊急狀況 偵察計劃開始執行Repeat, we are at Code Red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute!

快Let's move! Move, move, move, move!

所有的人都到客廳來 要拆禮物了Everyone in the living room. It's almost time for the presents.

讓開 讓開\N{\fs16\3c&H000000&}All right, gangway, gangway.

有個這個 我們就可以知道And this is how we find out...

那些禮物是什么了what is in those presents.

好了 誰的肚子餓了Okay, who's hungry?

薯片在這里Here come the chips!

有原味還有烤肉口味的I've got Cool Ranch and barbecue! Ow!

怎么搞的What in the world... Oh!

-我還以為他收拾干凈了呢-I thought I told him to pick these up.

他們不是該到了嗎 怎么那么久Shouldn't they be there by now? What's taking them so long?

D他們可是訓練有素 是最棒的Hey, these guys are professionals. They're the best.

別急嘛 馬上就會有消息了Come on! They're not lying down on the job.

走吧 別管我了 快走吧G-G-Go on without me! J-Just go!

一個好軍人 絕對不會丟下戰友的A good soldier never leaves a man behind.

-好了 小朋友來...-Okay, everybody, come on.

每個人都坐下來Everybody settle down. Now, kids. Everybody.

好 小朋友 快過來 圍成圈圈坐下來You sit in a circle. No, Andy. Andy, you sit in the middle there.

-很好 好 你第一個想拆哪一個禮物呢-Good. And.. Which present are you gonna open first

-我的 -他們在那兒-Mine! -There they are.

鳥媽媽請回答 這里是勇敢一號Come in, Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo.

-鳥媽媽請回答 -有了 有了 安靜...-This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet, quiet! -Come in, Mother Bird.

好了 安弟現在在拆第一個禮物了Andy's opening the first present now.

蛋頭太太 蛋頭太太...Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head!

作夢犯法啦Hey, I can dream, can't I?

蝴蝶結開了 他正在拆包裝紙The bow's coming off. He's ripping the wrapping pa-pe-r.

那是...那... 那是一個便當盒It's a.. It's.. It's a.. a lunch box.

-那是一個便當盒 -便當盒?-We've got a lunch box here. -A lunch box?

-便當盒? -用來吃午飯的-Lunch box? -For lunch.

好了 第二個禮物 那看起來是...Okay, second present. It appears to be...

-一件床單 -那孩子誰請的呀-Okay, it's bed sheets. -Who invited that kid?

只剩一個了Oh! Only one left.

-好 接著是最后一個禮物了 最后一個了-Okay, we're on the last present now. -Last present!

這個禮物很大 那是...It's a big one. It's a...

-那是棋盤游戲 重覆 是海戰棋-It's a board game! Repeat, Battleship! -Whew!

對不起 蛋頭老兄Sorry there, old spud head.

任務完成了 干得好 收工了 我們回家去Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We're goin' home.

我怎么說的 沒錯吧So did I tell ya? Huh? Nothin' to worry about.

我早就知道你是對 胡迪 我從來沒有懷疑過你I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya for a second.

等一下Wait a minute. Oh!

-這個是什么啊 -等一下 再把對講打開-What do we have here? -Wait! Turn that thing back on!

鳥媽媽請回答 鳥媽媽請回答Come in, Mother Bird! Come in, Mother Bird!

媽咪從柜子里拿出禮物Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet.

安弟正在拆 他看到這個禮物很興奮Andy's opening it. He's really excited about this one.

-媽咪 這是什么 -是個很大的盒子-Mom, what is it? -It's a huge package.

等一下 有一個孩子擋住我的視線 我看不見Oh, get outta the... One of the kids is in the way. I can't see.

-那...那是... -哇-It's a... -Wow!

-那是什么啊? 是什么啊?-It's a what? What is it?

-不 -大笨蜥蜴-Oh, no! -Oh, ya big lizard!

-我們永遠不知道那是什么了 -看你干得好事-Now we'll never know what it is! -Way to go, Rex!

-不對 不對 轉過去 轉過去 -No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around!

-不對 不對 放反了 -He's puttin' 'em in backwa-

你們把它們放反了Here, you're puttin' 'em in backwards!

正是陽極 負是陰極 我來吧Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me!

-到我的房間來玩-Let's go to my room, guys!

緊急狀況 緊急狀況 安弟要上樓了Red alert! Red alert! Andy is coming upstairs!

-那邊 -兒童入侵-There! -Juvenile intrusion!

重覆 立刻回到自己崗位上 Repeat, resume your positions now!

安弟來了 快回到自己的位置上Andy's coming! Everybody, back to your places! Hurry!

快回到自己的位置Get to your places! Get to your places!

-我的耳朵 我的耳朵呢 有誰看到我的耳朵-Where's my ear? Who's seen my ear? Did you see my ear?

讓開 讓開 我來了 我來了Out of my way! Here I come! Here I come!

看他的雷射亮了 幫我拿一下Hey, look, its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg!

就擺這里 這里是太空船降落的地方Quick, make a space. This is where the spaceship lands.

他還是空手道高手呢And he does it like that. And he does a karate chop action!

小朋友下來吧 玩游戲啰 我們有獎品哦Come on down, guys! It's time for games!

-什么東西 -你看得到嗎 -What is it? -Can you see it?

-在那上面的東西是什么 -胡迪 誰跟你在上面啊-What the heck is up there? -Woody, who's up there with ya?

-你在床底下干什么啊 -沒什么 沒什么-What are you doing under the bed? -Uh, nothin'. Uh, nothin'.

我想安弟有一點太興奮了I'm sure Andy was just a little excited, that's all.

大概是吃太多冰淇淋跟蛋糕了 那只是個意外Too much cake and ice cream, I suppose. It's just a mistake!

那個意外 正坐在你的地盤上 胡迪Well, that mistake is sitting in your spot, Woody.

你被人取代了 -我剛剛怎么告訴你的Have you been replaced? -What did I tell you earlier?

沒有人可以取代我們No one is getting replaced

好了 不管那上面是什么 我們都要給他來一個...Now, let's all be polite and give whatever it is up there...

禮貌的溫和的 安弟房間式的歡迎a nice, big Andy's-room welcome.

巴斯光年呼叫星際總部 聽到請回答-Buzz Lightyear to Star Command.

星級總部 請回答Come in, Star Command.

星際總部 聽到沒有 請回答-Star Command, come in. Do you read me?

他們為什么不回答 我的船Why don't they answer? My ship!

天哪 要好久才能修好Blast! This'll take weeks to repair.

巴斯光年任務日志 星際日期4072年Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2.

我的太空船 在第十二區脫離軌道My ship has run off course en route to sector 12.

我墜落在一個奇怪的星球I've crash-landed on a strange planet.

一定是這種撞擊使我醒來The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep.

這地形似乎有點不穩定Terrain seems a bit unstable.

目前還沒有 能不能呼吸空氣的讀數No readout yet if the air is breathable.

而且也看不出來 有智慧型生命的跡象And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

-我嚇到你了嗎 我不是故意的-Did I frighten you? Didn't mean to.

-抱歉 你好 我叫胡迪-Sorry. Howdy. My name is Woody.

而這里呢 是安弟的房間 And this is Andy's room.

對不起 打攪你了 請恕我直言That's all I wanted to say.

我還有一點點小問題And also, there has been a bit of a mix-up.

這里是我的地盤 而這張床...This is my spot, see, the bed here.

此地的執法人員 你早該來了Local law enforcement. It's about time you got here.

我是巴斯光年 保護宇宙小組的太空騎警I'm Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, Universe Protection Unit.

我的太空船意外墜機了My ship has crash-landed here by mistake.

是呀 這是一個意外 因為這張床是我的地盤Yes, it is a mistake because, you see, the bed here is my spot.

我要修理我的渦輪推進器I need to repair my turbo boosters.

你們現在是用化石燃料 還是結晶體熔解物Do you people still use fossil fuel, or have you discovered crystallic fusion?

-我想想...我們有三號電池-Well, let's see. We got double-A's.

小心 站住 什么人Watch yourself! Halt! Who goes there?

別開槍 沒事 是朋友Don't shoot! It's okay. Friends.

-你認識這些生物嗎 -是 他們是安弟的玩具-Do you know these life-forms? -Yes! They're Andy's toys.

好了 你們可以上來了All right, everyone, you're clear to come up.

我是巴斯光年 和平使者I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.

我好高興 你不是恐龍Oh, I'm so glad you're not a dinosaur!

謝謝你們熱情的歡迎Now, thank you all for your kind welcome!

-那個按鈕是干什么的 -我來示范-Say, what's that button do? -I'll show you.

-巴斯光年拯救宇宙Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! -Oh!{

胡迪也有那樣的東西 他的是拉線的Hey, Woody's got something like that. His is a pull string.

-只是... -只是聽起來像被車子壓過-Only it's... -Only it sounds like a car ran over it.

對 不像這個 這個是高品質聲音系統Oh, yeah, but not like this. This is a quality sound system.

配線可能是銅線哦Probably all copper wiring, huh?

對了 你從哪里來的 新加坡? 香港?\So, uh, where you from? Singapore? Hong Kong?

不 事實上 我是駐扎在 第四區域的珈瑪象限Well, no. Actually, I-I'm stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector Four.

我是宇宙保護小組 太空警備隊的隊員As a member of the elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps,

我保護我們的星際I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion...

-什么都沒有耶 -就在那下面 再找找-I don't see anything! -Oh, he's there! Just, just keep looking!

-長什么樣子...-What kind of toy...

他沒有摔在車道上耶I don't see him in the driveway.

我猜他彈到阿薛的院子了 -巴斯-I think he bounced into Sid's yard! -Oh! Buzz!

各位 遙控車好像有話要說 什么事 老弟Hey, everyone, R.C.'s trying to say something. What is it, boy?

,-他是說這件事情并不是意外 -什么意思-He's saying that this was no accident. -What do you mean?

,-巴斯是被推出去的 天哪 胡迪推的-I mean Humpty-Dumpty was pushed... by Woody! -No!

-什么 -等一下-What? -Wait a minute.

你...你不會以為我是故意把巴斯推出窗外的吧You...You don't think I meant to knock Buzz out the window,

, 是吧 蛋頭 do you? Potato Head?

-你該叫我蛋頭先生 你這暗箭傷人的兇手-That's Mr. Potato Head to you, you back-stabbing murderer!

,,那是個意外 各位 拜托你們..Now, it was an accident, guys. Come on.

,你們一定要相信我Now, you, you gotta believe me.

,我們相信你 胡迪We believe ya, Woody. Right, Rex?

對吧 抱抱龍 這個...我不喜歡跟人家對質Well, yea.. N.. I don't like confrontations!

你的榮譽到哪兒去了 你真的是軍人的一大恥辱Where is your honor, dirt bag? You are an absolute disgrace!

你根本不配對我們發號施令You don't deserve to.. Hey!

受不了巴斯光年占去了你的時間 對吧 胡迪You couldn't handle Buzz cutting in on your playtime, could you, Woody?

你受不了巴斯可能成為 安弟最喜歡的玩具這件事實Didn't wanna face the fact that Buzz just might be Andy's new favorite toy.

So you got rid of him. Well, what if Andy starts playing with me more, Woody

,如果安弟花很多時間玩我呢 你也要把我丟到窗外嗎You gonna knock me outta the window too?

我們不能讓他胡作非為 -他來了-I don't think we should give him the chance. -There he is, men.

-抓住他 -用他的拉繩把他綁起來-Frag him! -Let's string him up by his pull string!

我要他的帽子 -你們快住手好嗎-I got dibs on his hat! -Would you boys stop it!

-抓住他 -不...等等...我可以解釋-Tackle him! -No, no, no! W-W-Wait! I can explain everything!

,-安弟 快點 -好 馬上來 我要拿巴斯Okay, Mom, be right down. I've gotta get Buzz.

撤退Retreat!

媽咪 你有沒有看到巴斯\Mom, do you know where Buzz is?

-沒有 我沒有看到-No, I haven't seen him. -Psst!

安弟 我要鎖門啰Andy, I'm heading out the door!

但是我找不到 -But, Mom, I can't find him!

-兒子 先拿別的玩具 快走了\-Honey, just grab some other toy. Now, come on!

我找不到巴斯 我明明放在桌上的I couldn't find my Buzz, know I left him right there.

乖乖 他一定還在那兒 你會找到的Honey, I'm sure he's around You'll find him.

太短了 我們還需要連環猴It's too short! We need more monkeys!

已經沒有了 整桶都倒光了There aren't any more! That's the whole barrel!

巴斯 這些連環猴不夠Buzz, the monkeys aren't working!

我們會再想其他的辦法的 保持冷靜We're formulating another plan! Stay calm!

他到底在哪里Oh, where could he be?

-我來幫忙加油 -好啊 我還能讓你開車呢-Can I help pump the gas? -Sure! I'll even let you drive.

-真的? -對 等你十六歲-Yeah? -Yeah, when you're 16.

真討厭 媽咪又在騙人家-Yuk, yuk, yuk! Funny, Mom.

天啊 我要怎么說服那些家伙 那只是個意外Aw, great. How am I gonna convince those guys it was an accident?

巴斯 你還活著Buzz! Ha! You're alive!

太棒了 我有救了 我有救了This is great! Oh, I'm saved! I'm saved.

安弟會發現你 他會帶我們兩個回房間Andy'll find you here; he'll take us back to the room;

然后你就可以告訴每一個人 and then you can tell everyone that

這只是一個天大的誤會了this was all just a big mistake.

對吧? 伙伴uh? Right? Buddy?

我只是要讓你知道 雖然你一直想要毀滅我I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me,

但是在我們的星球 并不鼓勵我們復仇revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.

-那很好 -但這里不是我的星球 對吧?-Oh. Well, that's good. -But we're not on my planet, are we?

好 你來啊Okay, come on!

你想要拆了我嗎You want a piece of me?

-巴...巴斯光年拯救宇宙-Owww! -Buzz, Buzz, Buzz Lightyear to the rescue.

-下一站-Aah-ouch! -Next stop.

-比薩星球-Pizza Planet! Yeah!

他不知道我不在車上嗎Wh... Doesn't he realize that I'm not there?

我被遺棄了I'm lost!

我是個沒人要的玩具Oh, I'm a lost toy!

巴斯光年任務日志Buzz Lightyear mission log.

警長跟我似乎在一個 很巨大的燃料補給站The local sheriff and I seem to be at a huge refueling station of some sort.

-根據我的導航電腦...-According to my nava-computer, the- -Shut up!

-閉嘴 給我閉嘴 白癡 -Just shut up, you idiot!

-警長 現在沒有時間驚慌 -Sheriff, this is no time to panic.

現在是驚慌的好時機 我被遺棄了 安弟走了This is the perfect time to panic. I'm lost. Andy is gone.

他們再過兩天就要搬家了 這全是你的錯They're gonna move from their house in two days, and it's all your fault!

我...我的錯? My... My fault?

如果你一開始 沒有把我推出窗外...If you hadn't pushed me out of the window in the first place...

對 如果不是你Oh, yeah? Well, if you...

坐著那艘笨太空船出現 hadn't shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship

并且搶走and taken away everything...

原來屬于我的東西的話... -你不能怪到我身上that was important to me.. -Don't talk to me about importance!

就是因為你使整個宇宙的安全受到危險Because of you the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy!

什么啊 你在說什么啊What? What are you talkin' about?

就是現在 查克皇帝在銀河系邊緣Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg...

秘密建立了一種武器has been secretly building a weapon...

那個玩意兒 足以毀滅整個星球with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet!

只有我有資料 可以擊破這武器唯一的弱點I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness.

而你 朋友 就是你耽誤了And you, my friend, are responsible...

我跟星際總部會合的時間for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!

你是個玩具You... are... a... toy!

你不是真的巴斯光年You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're a..

你...只是個會動的玩具 只是給小朋友玩的玩具You're an action figure! You are a child's plaything!

你是個可悲又奇怪的人 我很同情你You are a sad, strange little man; and you have my pity.

-再見了 -是嗎? 走啊 瘋子-Farewell. -Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony!

比薩星球-"Rendezvous with Star Command."

-老兄 -你在叫我?-I Driver. Hey, gas dude! -You talkin' to me?

-對 能幫我個忙嗎 -比薩星球? 安弟-Yeah, man. Can you help me? -Pizza Planet? Andy!

-你知道林蔭大道在哪嗎 -不知道-Do you know where Cutting Boulevard is? -Oh. no!

沒有巴斯我沒有臉回去I can't show my face in that room without Buzz.

-巴斯 巴斯 快回來 -走開-Buzz! Buzz, come back! -Go away!

巴斯 你快回來No! Buzz, you gotta come back! I...

-我找到一艘太空船了-I found a spaceship!

一艘太空船 巴斯It's a spaceship, Buzz!

老兄 快一點 這些比薩會涼掉Come on, man, hurry up! Urn, like, the pizzas are getting cold here!

呃 林蔭大道嗎 -對 在哪條路上Uh, Cutting Boulevard, huh? -Yeah, yeah. Which way?

好 你確定這個太空運輸機 送完了貨物之后Now, you're sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin...

就會回到原來太空站嗎 -嗯once it jettisons its food supply? -Uh-huh.

等到了那里以后 我們再來想個辦法送你回家And when we get there, we'll be able to find a way to transport you home.

-走 那我們上船吧 -等等...巴斯-Well, then, let's climb aboard. -No, no, no, wait, Buzz! Buzz!

-我們到車后面 那里不會被人發現 -不行-Let's get in the back. No one will see us there. -Negative.

貨艙里沒有安全設備 那是載貨的There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area.

-在機艙里比較安全 -對 但是...-We'll be much safer in the cockpit. -Yeah, bu..

-巴斯 那是兩條向左的路和一條向右的-Buzz! Buzz! That's two lefts and a right, huh?

-謝謝你幫忙 謝了 -記住 孩子...-Thanks for the directions, okay? -Yeah. And remember, kid..

在機艙比在貨艙里安全 真是白癡It's safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay. What an idiot.

,下一班前往比薩星球的高速接駁專車Next shuttle liftoff is scheduled for...

,正在倒數計時中T-minus 30 seconds and counting.

你可以進去了You are clear to enter.

歡迎來到比薩星球Welcome to Pizza Planet.

【衛生資格考試營養與食品衛生練習題及答案】相關文章:

衛生資格考試營養與食品衛生練習題10-09

衛生資格營養與食品衛生練習題及答案09-15

衛生資格《營養與食品衛生》練習題及答案06-09

衛生資格營養與食品衛生模擬練習題及答案08-29

衛生資格營養與食品衛生練習題帶答案09-14

衛生資格《營養與食品衛生》必做練習題和答案11-21

衛生資格《營養與食品衛生》練習題07-24

衛生資格營養與食品衛生練習題07-05

衛生資格《營養與食品衛生》習題及答案09-18

主站蜘蛛池模板: 东乡族自治县| 南京市| 常德市| 北宁市| 建水县| 东乡县| 泾源县| 宜阳县| 武功县| 扎赉特旗| 泰宁县| 洱源县| 沁水县| 宣恩县| 阿图什市| 华蓥市| 时尚| 兰西县| 武冈市| 瑞丽市| 那曲县| 黄大仙区| 阜南县| 达拉特旗| 灌云县| 华安县| 砀山县| 法库县| 呼玛县| 大港区| 中阳县| 大连市| 彰化县| 喀什市| 昔阳县| 聂拉木县| 安康市| 武威市| 尉犁县| 新田县| 宁化县|