- 相關推薦
海關常見英語口語對話
海關,是對出入國境的一切商品和物品進行監督、檢查并照章征收關稅的國家機關。以下是小編整理的海關常見英語口語對話,希望對大家有所幫助。
海關常見英語口語對話1
A:Hello. Kennedy International Airport. Good morning! May I help you?
A:你好。這里是肯尼迪國際機場。早上好!請問需要什么幫助?
B:Hello! I'd like to book a flight to London on April 9th. Is there a flight at11:00 a. m. ?
B:您好!我想預訂4月9號到倫敦的機票。請問上午11點有航班嗎?
A:One second, please. I'll have a look at the time table for you. Sorry, that non-stop flight you want is fully booked,but you can catch a UA Flight UA-1699 via Paris at 9:00 a.m.
A:請稍等,我為您查一下時刻表。很抱歉,您要的直達航班已經預訂滿了。不過,您可以乘坐經停巴黎的`美聯航班UA-1699次,上午9點起飛。
B:To have a stopover in Paris before getting to London, right?
B:是不是到倫敦之前,在巴黎停留一下?
A:That's right,sir. But you won't have to change planes.
A:是的,先生。但是不需要換機。
B:Okay. Flight UA-1699 will be fine.
B:好吧。那就訂UA-1699次航班了。
A:Do you want to travel first class or economy class?
A:頭等艙還是經濟艙?
B:Economy class.
B:經濟艙。
A:Okay. How many tickets?
A:好的。訂幾張?
B:Two. And single-way.
B:兩張單程的。
A:OK.
A:好的。
B:How much is the fare?
B:多少錢。
A:It's $ 1500 for two single-way tickets.
A:兩張單程票.一共1500美元。
B:When is the plane due?
B:飛機什么時候到?
A:It gets to London at 8-00 p. m. in local time. Shall I issue your tickets now?
A:倫敦當地時間晚上8點,F在就給您出票嗎?
B:Yes. Thank you.
B:是的.謝謝。
海關常見英語口語對話2
A:Have you got anything to declare?
A:你有什么東西要報關嗎?
B:Yes, I've got a bottle of perfume and a bottle of whisky.
B:有,我帶了一瓶香水和一瓶威士忌。
A:One bottle of perfume?
A:—瓶香水?
B:Yes,one bottle of perfume.
B:對,一瓶香水。
A:And what's this?
A:這是什么?
B:It's a bottle of whisky.
B:是一瓶成士忌。
A:All right.Thank you.
A:好了。謝謝你。
海關常見英語口語對話3
Officer:May I see your passport please?
海關人員:我能夠看一下您的護照嗎?
Henry:Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。
亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。
Officer:What's the purpose of your visit?
海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什么?
Henry:I'm here on business。
亨利:我來這兒履行公務。
Officer:This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?
海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?
Henry:For ten days。
亨利:10天以后就回去了。
Officer:And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?
Henry:Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。
亨利:是的.,我要去拜訪朋友。
Officer:What do you have in the bag, sir?
海關人員:先生,請問您的包里有些什么?
Henry:Just camera, clothes, and some books。
亨利:僅僅照相機、衣服和一些書籍。
Officer:Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?
Henry:Alright。
亨利:好的。
Officer:OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。
海關人員:能夠了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。
Henry:Thank you。
亨利:謝謝。
海關常見英語口語對話4
A:Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.
A:這是我的機票、護照和入境卡。
B:Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?
B:謝謝,有什么要申報的嗎?
A:Yes. Just this coconut.
A:是的.。只有這個椰子。
B:Where did you get it?
B:您從哪兒拿來的?
A:I picked it at a friend's farm.
A:從一個朋友的農場里拿來的。
B:I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.
B:很抱歉,生鮮、蔬果及肉類都不能帶入境。
A:Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.
A:討厭!我本來想把它送給這里的一個朋友。啊,你就當那個朋友好了。
B:Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation。
B:不管怎樣,謝謝您,太太。不過我們還是要把它銷毀,我們可不想冒病蟲入侵的風險。
【海關常見英語口語對話】相關文章:
英語口語常見對話05-29
在餐廳常見的英語口語對話04-15
常見的英語口語問答對話07-27
商務英語口語客戶會議常見對話07-09
英語常用口語:海關對話04-27
英語口語對話05-28
美國大學校園常見的英語口語對話06-01
英語口語練習對話04-21
日常英語口語對話08-06