奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

商務英語

商務英語口語

時間:2024-09-10 14:29:46 維澤 商務英語 我要投稿

商務英語口語

  在職場中,我們難免要跟一些外國客戶打交道,這時一口流利的英文就很重要了,下面網小編為大家帶來英商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助!

商務英語口語

  商務英語口語 1

  Part 1

  1. Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

  2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

  為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

  4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

  6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

  7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

  8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我們希望在你方便的'時候和你洽談業務。

  9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

  10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

  11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。

  12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我們合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我們能夠繼續合作。

  14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

  15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

  Part Two

  16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。

  17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望盡快得到你們的答復。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我們期待你們的盡快答復。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

  希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

  希望你們盡早進行結算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感謝您的早日結算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望盡快解決債權問題。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。

  25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。

  商務英語口語 2

  商務英語

  What time would be convenient for you?

  你看什么時間比較方便?

  Glad to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you.

  很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

  Lets call it a deal.

  好,成交!

  Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

  我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。

  Its our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

  "重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。

  關于價格

  It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

  我們很難再降價了。

  Can you cut down the price for me?

  你們可以降低價格嗎?

  We can offer you discount terms.

  我們可以向你提供折扣。

  I cant allow the price you ask for.

  我不能同意你們要求的價格。

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

  談判與合同

  Im glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

  When shall we come to sign the contract?

  我們什么時候簽訂合同?

  Before the formal contract is drawn up wed like to restate the main points of the agreement.

  在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的'重點。

  There are a few points which Id like to put forward concerning the contract.

  關于合同我想提出幾點看法。

  訂貨

  We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

  很高興接到你方訂單,并確認予以接受。

  There is a change we have to make in the order.

  訂單中有一處需要修改。

  When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

  你什么時候能確定訂單?

  We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

  已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。

  運輸

  Well get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

  我們將按規定的時間發貨。

  I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

  不知道能否盡快裝運訂貨?

  Lets disscuss about the mode of transportation.

  我們討論一下運輸方式吧。

  When can we collect the goods?

  我們什么時候可以提貨?

  Im very sorry for delay in delivery.

  十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。

  付款

  Can you tell it on an installment basis?

  你們這里可以分期付款嗎?

  How would you like payment be made?

  你們采取什么付款方式?

  What are your terms of payment?

  你們的付款條件是什么?

  投訴與賠償

  If you fail to make the shipment soon, well cancel the order.

  如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

  Id like to complain of the damaged goods.

  我方由于貨物被損向你方投訴。

  The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

  你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。

  稅收

  Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

  納稅是每個公民的義務。

  Whats the personal income tax rate?

  個人所得稅是多少?

  Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

  偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。

  商務英語口語 3

  The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

  我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。

  A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

  有好幾個箱子是壞的,里面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。

  The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

  包裝不固,大量的東西漏了出來。

  We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

  我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。

  Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

  將近20%的`包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。

  From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

  我們在2000箱玻璃制品中發現了不少木箱及內裝制品破損。

  On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

  驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。

  We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

  非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達后,有8箱嚴重破損。

  We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

  經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其余的也無法使用。

  Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

  經復驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。

  We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

  我方現向貴方索賠10臺劣質的縫紉機。

  There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

  這批運輸的貨物短缺1450磅。

  On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

  貨物抵運時,我方發現至少有50個箱子遭損,占了總量的20%。

  We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

  當貨物抵達時,我方立即對商品進行了檢驗,發現短缺15KG。

  It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

  我方非常吃驚地發現將近有30%的電子組件被水所污。

  商務英語口語 4

  1.what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?

  請問你什么時候有空?你看什么時間比較方便?

  2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

  很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

  3.Id like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.

  我想了解一下你們的`公司產品。

  4.this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

  這是我們的新產品我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。

  5.can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

  我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。你能給我價格單嗎?6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

  您希望用什么方式付款?

  6.The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.

  我們能接受的付款條件只有100%不可撤銷跟單信用證。

  7.I wish you success in your business transaction.

  祝你生意興隆。

  商務英語口語 5

  初級表達方式

  1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

  你好,我是比爾?伯頓。

  2. What can I do for you?

  您有事嗎?

  3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

  很高興,我終于聯系到您了。

  4. I will be out of town that day.

  那天,我要出城去辦事。

  5. What about Thursday afternoon?

  周四下午怎么樣?

  6. Will that work for you?

  你可以嗎?

  7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

  我們定在2點好嗎?

  8. Hello, is Doris available?

  你好,多麗絲在嗎?

  9. Who’s calling please?

  請問您是哪位?

  中級表達方式

  1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

  我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮?詹金思,您給我打過電話。

  2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

  我的秘書說您打電話問我們下周二見面的事,是嗎?

  3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

  我們有沒有可能把見面時間改到周一?

  4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

  對不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排滿了。

  5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  能否等您回來再說?

  6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

  我盼著下周四下午2點與您見面。

  7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

  事實上,我確實需要改一下預約時間。

  8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

  我的行程安排有點沖突,所以我無法那么早到醫院。

  9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

  你能把我的`名字記在這個時間段嗎?

  高級表達方式

  1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

  我想告訴您下周二我不能赴約。

  2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

  我原本打算在離開之前處理好見面之事,不過我想我可以重新安排一下。

  3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

  你如果要更改時間,請隨時打我手機聯系。

  4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

  我打電話是想確認一下你明天上午9點與帕克醫生的預約有沒有問題。

  5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

  對不起,夫人。午飯后唯一的空缺時間是1:15,不過我能把你加在4點以后。

  情景對話(范例)

  A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

  B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

  A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

  B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

  B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

  A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

  B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

【商務英語口語】相關文章:

商務職場英語口語語錄11-22

少兒英語口語08-10

航海英語口語對話01-16

日常英語口語積累08-10

少兒常用英語口語08-09

幼兒英語口語大全09-06

小學基礎英語口語09-28

簡單英語口語對話練習05-08

日常常用的英語口語02-07

關于美發美容的英語口語09-04

主站蜘蛛池模板: 文山县| 乐都县| 马公市| 紫金县| 黔西| 余干县| 平乐县| 特克斯县| 上蔡县| 威宁| 礼泉县| 西贡区| 唐山市| 扶余县| 东山县| 公主岭市| 定远县| 额尔古纳市| 林芝县| 阿城市| 西安市| 丹凤县| 呼和浩特市| 绥芬河市| 新宾| 鄢陵县| 微山县| 民县| 肥西县| 会昌县| 浦东新区| 武川县| 航空| 同心县| 衢州市| 惠水县| 崇左市| 永定县| 嵩明县| 新建县| 凤庆县|