- 商務職場英語口語語錄 推薦度:
- 相關推薦
商務英語常用口語
英語學習市場風起云涌,商務英語是其中一個重要的分支。下面是小編分享的商務英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!
商務英語常用口語 1
The product gives you an edge over your competitors , I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的'目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
商務英語常用口語 2
1. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于該目的而引起的所有費用將由中方來支付。
2. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方將支付所有涉及到文獻資料和技術轉讓的`費用。
3. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我方將支付所有專家為我方提供的服務費用。
4. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
希望你們不斷向我們提供新的技術,不另外收費。
5. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
為了幫助我們的合資企業,希望貴方能不斷向我方提供先進的管理方法和技術。
6. We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我們將不時地幫助貴方更新與生產有關的現有和將來的全部技術。
7. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
正如貴方所知,技術總是在不斷改進的,所以我們希望貴方能一直向我們提供最新技術。
8. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我方認為最好還是以技術投資的方式來轉讓我們的技術。
9. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
讓我們先提供所有與機械有關的圖紙、技術數據和其它文件數據。
10. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
貴方將承擔將這些圖紙、信息和其它數據傳送義務。
商務英語常用口語 3
1、是我們開設海外分公司的時候了。
It’s time to open our overseas branch office.
2、我們要雇用當地人在分公司任職嗎?
Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?
3、當然,但不是所有人。
Of course, but not everyone will be local.
4、分公司的管理層非常重要。
Management in a branch office is very important.
5、所以我們要從總公司調入一些管理者。
So well bring in some management from our home office
6、他們得懂商務。
They need to know the business.
7、他們還要對當地文化敏感。
They also have to be sensitive to local culture.
8、舉個例子說說。
Would you please give an example?
9、比如,派到拉美工作的經理必須變得獨斷專行一些。
Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become more authoritarian.
10、喔。多虧和你談一談。
Well. Thanks to talking with you.
11、不這樣的話,下屬會認為他們軟弱無能,他們的指令就得不到執行。
If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.
12、管理方式真的要,進行調整才能適應.當地文化。
En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.
13、我們的洗漆產品在日本市場賣得不好。
Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.
14、得想想辦法。
We have to think out a solution.
15、打折促銷怎么樣?
How about discounting?
16、不得已才會出此下策。
Its the last resort. the last resort
17、毫不夸張。西方人,尤其是美國人,采取直奔主題式的談判方法。他們認為轉彎抹角、不談正題是不禮貌的,甚至是讓人討厭的舉動。他們會感到困惑,最終放棄談判。
Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They willbecome so perplexed that they will finally give up.
18、日本市場不同于歐美市場,一旦降價打折,就很難再把價格提起來了。
Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.
19、此話怎講?
What do you mean?
20、日本的家庭主婦不是開家用轎車購買日用雜貨,而是就近在家門口的零售小店買東西。
Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.
21、與打折有何關系?
Why is it related to discounting?
22、這些零售小店銷售30%的洗滌用品占日本.
These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.
23、我明白了。他們的貨架有限,所以不愿,意經營利潤低的打折商品。
I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.
24、對。而且如果利潤.,降低,賺錢少,批發-商也會被疏遠
You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.
25、印度是我們的`產品沒有涉獵到的市場。
India represents an untapped market for our product.
26、是我們進軍印度市場的時候了。
It’s time to begin our business there.
27、找一個印度中介大有禪益。
It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.
28、不能總是照字面理解“是”字。
A yes answer should not always be taken literally.
29、那它有何意義?
What does it mean?
30、“是”可以用來表示“我會考慮”。
A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.
31、喔。那“不”呢?
Well. What about a no answer?
32、韓國人不大樂意直接說“不”字。
Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.
33、那我怎樣表達“不”的意思?
How do I express the meaning no
34、咬牙吸氣或者說“也許”。
Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.
35、我會記住的。
I’ll keep it in mind.
36、我會避免把它們使用在促銷品中。
I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.
37、難怪他們那么重視合同。
No wonder contacts arc so important here.
38、你幫了大忙。
You arc really very helpful.
39、愿意為您效勞
At your service.
40、你最好先談主要問題,然后再攻細枝末節。
Youd better approach the main points first and then the details after.
商務英語常用口語 4
We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高興回復你關于我們產品在貴城的銷售
We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我們已經決定讓你做我們在紐約的獨家代理
Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
你在該領域的經驗使我們相信你能成為一個優秀的代理商
We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我們傾向你做我們產品的代理
We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我們愿意同你討論你做我們代理的提議
Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
考慮到貴司在推廣我司工藝品的經驗以及貴司仍存在市場潛力,我們決定指定你作為我們在你本地的代理
We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
遺憾的告訴你我們不能接受你的建議,因為我們在這個區域已經有代理商了
We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我們已經授權一家東京絲綢公司作為我們在你們區域的'代理商
Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
對不起,我們已有幾家代理在你區域從事我們產品的銷售
We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
我們認真考慮了貴司在貴城銷售中國瓷器的建議,我們現在指定你為我們的代理商
I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我們不得不認真考慮你擔任我司的代理的提議
Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
請告訴我們關于貴司促進銷售的詳細計劃,以便我們進行代理協議的討論
商務英語常用口語 5
1. Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。
2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。
7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的.讓價。
8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。
9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。
10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,學習英語的網站,我們會進行越來越多的交易。
11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。
12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我們合作愉快。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我們能夠繼續合作。
14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。
15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。
16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望盡快得到你們的答復。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我們期待你們的盡快答復。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit
for arbitration.
希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,學英語的好網站,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .
希望你們盡早進行結算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感謝您的早日結算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望盡快解決債權問題。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。
25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。
【商務英語口語】相關文章:
商務職場英語口語語錄11-22
少兒常用英語口語08-09
小學基礎英語口語09-28
少兒英語口語08-10
航海英語口語對話01-16
日常英語口語積累08-10
簡單的日常基礎英語口語04-21
初級日常英語口語對話05-18
小學英語口語交際教案04-03
日常英語口語練習材料08-31