關于公司的英語對話
關于公司的英語對話1
AI can't believe you wear jeans to the office! Are you trying to lose your job?
真想不到,你竟然穿著牛仔褲來上班了。你不想干了?
BOf course not. I'm just observing casual day. On Fridays, the company doesn't require us to wear formal business attire.
當然不是。我這么穿也是符合有關便服日的規定的:公司不要求員工在星期五穿正規的職業裝。
AWow! Nobody told me about that. Won't the relaxed dress code damage the company image?
哇!沒人告訴我這個。難道這種善于便服的著裝規定不會損害公司形象嗎?
BWe don't think so. Casual days are becoming more common, and we believe employees can maintain a professional image without wearing uncomfortable clothes.
不會的。實行便服日的'這種規定已經越來越普遍了;我們認為,即使員工穿著舒適隨意一些,也能保持專業形象。
AI guess it lets people express their individual tastes. But won't some people abuse it ?
身穿便服可以體現個人品味。難道不會有人濫用這個規定嗎?
BNot really. Besides, there is a separate dress code for casual day. People can't just wear whatever they want.
不會吧。穿便服有有單獨的規定,員工也不能想穿什么就穿什么。
AIt seems that a relaxed atmosphere could hinder productivity.
輕松的氣氛會影響工作效率。
BBelieve it or not, it has the opposite effect. Employees are actually more productive on casual days.
不管你相不相信,事實恰恰相反。員工的效率在便服日恰恰是得到了提高。
關于公司的英語對話2
ASandy. Do you have a minute?
嗨,仙蒂,有空嗎?
BYes, John. I’m on my break. What’s going on?
有,約翰。我正在休息。有事嗎?
ANot much. I just wanted to see how you were. How’s married life treating you?
沒什么大事。我只想看看你怎么樣。你對新婚生活感覺如何?
BGreat, except for my mother-in-law! Sometimes I think I married her instead of my husband! How about you?
很好,除了我婆婆,有時我覺得我是和她結婚而不是和我丈夫。你怎么樣?
關于公司的英語對話3
AJohn! Wait a second! I was just heading downstairs for a cup of coffee. You want to come? I’ve got some good news!
約翰,等一下。我正要下樓喝杯咖啡。你想一起來嗎?我有好消息。
BSure. Let me just grab my wallet. You certainly do look happy this morning.
好啊。等我拿錢包。今天早上你看上去真高興。
AI am. Don’t worry about getting your wallet. It’s my treat.
我是高興。別去拿錢包了。我請客。
BThis is a first! You must have won the lottery.
這可是頭一回。你一定是中彩票了吧。
【關于公司的英語對話】相關文章:
關于送貨的英語口語對話11-16
關于飯店的英語口語對話09-30
趣味英語學習:關于情景對話02-09
關于食物的幼兒英語口語對話10-14
有關于生氣的英語口語對話08-06
英語對話閱讀05-14
關于工作內容的英語口語的對話11-12
常見的英語情景對話08-17
有表達關于無趣的英語口語對話08-22