- 描寫生氣的英語口語對話 推薦度:
- 相關推薦
有關于生氣的英語口語對話
口語是一個漢語詞匯,指口頭言語;泛指言論或議論。以下是小編精心整理的有關于生氣的英語口語對話,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。
對話1
A: Don’t be worried. Please sit down and take it easy.
不用擔心,先請坐下來消消氣。
B: How could I feel easy? I’m really pissed.
我怎么能輕松得了?我真是氣死了。
A: But you should avoid finger-pointing when you haven’t got the real facts.
但在你還沒有弄清真相時,你要避免使用責怪的方式。
B: Ok. I’ll try my best to calm down first.
好吧,我先盡力平靜下來。
對話2
A: When he told me I had to work overtime, that was it.
當他告訴我我必須加班的時候,我受夠了。
B: The last straw, huh?
你是忍無可忍了,是嗎?
A: Yes, hes really pushed me too far.
是的,他對我太過分了。
B: I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思。
對話3
A: You are not being a good sport about this.
你在這件事上沒有風度。
B: Thats because you cheated.
那是因為你作弊。
A: I never cheat.
我從來不作弊。
B: Yes, you do.
有的,你有
對話4
一、他是太過緊張處女秀才發火的
AHarry was angry last night.
哈利昨天晚上發火了。
BThat's because he's getting nervous. Anyway, this is the first time he's directed a play.
那是因為他太緊張了。不管怎么說,這是他第一次導演一出戲。
ABut he used to be very relaxed and cheerful. It's not like Harry to do a thing like that.
但是他過去一向很輕松愉快的,那樣的事可不像是哈利做的。
BYes, you're right. Maybe there's any other reason.
對,你說得對。或許他還有別的什么原因。
二、你氣得面紅耳赤的Blue in the face
AYou are blue in the face, arn't you?
你面紅耳赤的,生氣啦?
BThe cat has eaten my fish, I'll kill it.
貓吃了我的魚,我要殺了它。
ABut supposing your son killed like the fish, what do you think then?
假如你的兒子弄死了魚,那你怎么想?
BI'll beat him.
那我就會揍他一頓。
ASo beat the cat, but don't kill it.
那么把貓揍一頓得了,但是別殺了它。
三、吵架和和好都是兩個人雙方面的事情
AWhen I quarrel with my husband. He didn't evern try to cool me out.
我和丈夫吵架的時候,他連理都不理我。
BIt takes two to make a quarrel and it takes two to mend fences.
吵架和和好是雙方面的事情。
AI was so angry that I could not keep cool. What I need is just an apology.
我太生氣了,一下冷靜不下來,我只想聽到一句道歉的話而已。
【生氣的英語口語對話】相關文章:
描寫生氣的英語口語對話09-23
英語口語對話06-23
英語口語對話03-02
英語口語對話04-15
與人對話的英語口語07-05
英語口語的日常對話01-27
日常英語口語對話12-08
英語口語情景對話05-27
實用的英語口語對話05-26