表達厭煩情緒的英文口語
人都有厭煩某事或某人的時候,這也是練習英語的良好時機——大聲地用英文表達你的厭煩,喊完了情緒也好了,英語也好了!下面是小編幫大家整理的表達厭煩情緒的英文口語,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
表達厭煩情緒的英文口語 篇1
真無聊!
It's boring.
Do you want to watch that movie? (你想看那部電影嗎?)
No, I hear it's boring. (不,聽說那電影很無聊.)
真沒意思!
Dull.
My life is dull. (我每天都這么無聊.)
It's dull. (沒勁.)
我不感興趣.
I'm not interested.
So, when do you want to go out with me? (你什么時候能和我約會呢?)
I'm not interested in you. (我對你不感興趣.)
沒什么了不起的.
It's nothing great.
How's your new job? (你的新工作怎么樣?)
It's nothing great. (沒什么了不起的.)
It's nothing much.
我不滿意.
I'm not satisfied.
I'm dissatisfied.
I'm not happy about it.
I'm not content.
I'm discontent.
那早過時了.
It's outdated.
It's out of date.
拜托!
Give me a break.
I don't know her, I promise. (我發誓我不認識她.)
Give me a break! (算了吧,別玩花樣了.)
Get real. (你認真點兒.)
Tell me the truth. (告訴我實話.)
Stop joking. (別開玩笑.)
Get serious. (說正經的.)
Stop kidding! (別耍弄我.)
Stop pulling my leg! (別跟我逗!)
饒了我吧!
Have a heart!
Finish your homework first, then wash my car. (你先寫作業,然后再把我的車洗了.)
Have a heart, dad! (饒了我吧,爸爸!)
哦,真煩.
Oh, man!
No, you can't go. (不行,你不能去.)
Oh, man! You never let me do anything. (哦,真煩!你總是什么都不讓我做.)
我不想聽.
I don't want to hear it.
I don't want to hear about it.
表達厭煩情緒的英文口語 篇2
I’mreallysick ofhaving fast food every day!
我真討厭每天吃快餐!
I’mtiredofgoing to school day after day.
我厭倦日復一日地上學。
I’m sick and tired ofyour moaning.
我煩透了你的無病呻吟。
【sick和tired合體,語氣更強烈。】
I got sick and tired ofmy daily routine.
我討厭我一成不變的生活。
I’m fed upwithhim.
我受夠他了。
I’m fed up withyour lies. Get out!
我受夠了你的謊言,滾出去!
I’ve had enough ofyou!
我受夠你了。
I’ve heard enough ofyour whining.
我聽夠了你的抱怨。
表達厭煩情緒的英文口語 篇3
1.annoy v. 使苦惱,騷擾
A: It annoys me when someone tries to jump a queue.
甲:每當有人插隊時我都感到很氣憤。
B: Yes, that can be annoying, but we shouldn't mind it.
乙:是啊,這種事的確很煩人,但我們不必在意。
2.annoying a. 煩人的,討厭的
A: It's raining again. How annoying!
甲:又下雨了。多討厭!
B: There's no need to get annoyed. Plants need rain.
乙:沒必要心煩。植物正好需要雨水。
3.around (round) the bend 瘋狂
A: That job drove me round the bend. I would have gone round the bend if I'd stayed here any longer.
甲:那項工作使我煩躁。如果我在那兒再呆下去玉我就會發瘋的。
B: But your present job earns you quite less money than your previous one.
乙:可是你現在的工作賺錢要比以前少得多。
4.at a loss 困惑不解,茫然不知所措
A: Why did you keep silent at the meeting?
甲:你為什么在會上沉默不語?
B: I was at a complete loss for words on such a formal occasion.
乙:這樣的正式場合常使我茫然,不知該說些什么。
5.at one's wit's end 智窮計盡,全然不知所措
A: Why do you look upset?
甲:你為什么顯得煩躁不安?
B: I'm at my wit's end with this problem.
乙:我對這個問題束手無策。
6.be fed up with 極其厭倦
A: Why do you go along with him?
甲:你同意他的看法嗎?
B: No, I'm fed up with his dull persuasion.
乙:不同意,我對他的'枯燥勸說感到厭倦了。
7.bear v. 忍受
A: His wife always nags at him. I wonder how he ran bear living with such a woman for so many years.
甲:他妻子總跟他嘮叨。我真不知道他是怎樣和這樣一個女人過了這么多年的。
B: He's really henpecked.
乙:他是個“妻管嚴”。
8.bellyache v. (為瑣事)發牢騷
A: Stop bellyaching about his faultfinding, and get on with the job.
甲:不要為他吹毛求疵發牢騷了,繼續工作吧。
B: The boss's too choosy!
乙:老板太挑剔了!
9.bitch v. 不停地發牢騷
A: He kept bitching at me for making him stop smoking.
甲:我不讓他抽煙,他就沖我不停地發牢騷。
B: He was impolite. Why didn't you teach him a lesson?
乙:他這么無禮。你為什么不教訓他一頓?
10.boss sb. around 對……指手畫腳
A: Would you like to work here for another three years?
甲:你想在這兒再工作三年嗎?
B: No, I wouldn't. I've decided to leave this company because I'm sick of the old man bossing us around like that. Who does he think he is?
乙:不想。我已決定離開這家公司,因為我厭倦了那老東西那樣指手畫腳。他以為他是誰呀?
11.comfort v. 安慰
A: Jark has failed the driving test.
甲:杰克駕駛考試沒通過。
B: We should go and comfort him, or he'll get depressed.
乙:我們應去安慰他,不然他會沮喪的。
12.drive sb. nuts 使某人煩惱
A: Tum off the TV. It's driving me nuts.
甲:關掉電視。太煩人了。
B : Sorry,I thought you enjoyed this program.
乙:對不起,我還以為你喜歡這個節目呢。
13.drive sh. up the wall 使某人煩躁
A: I wish you'd stop nagging. It drives me up the wall.
甲:但愿你不要再嘮叨。這使我心煩!
B: But you haven't brought. home your salary!
乙:可你沒有把工資拿回家呀!
14.exhausted v. 筋疲力盡的
A: Damn this work!I'm exhausted.
甲:討厭的工作!我筋疲力盡了。
B: Oh, you're tired of it?
乙:哦,(這個工作)你干膩了?
15.get on sb.'s nerves 惹得某人心煩
A: He's always moaning. It really gets on my nerves.
甲:他總是呻吟。真讓我心煩!’
B: He's really ill.
乙:他確實生病了。
16.get tired of 對……厭倦了
A: Do you like to talk with that lady.
甲:你想和她談一談嗎?
B: No, I've got tired of her constant complaints.
乙:不想,我對她沒完沒了的抱怨感到厭倦。
17.get up on the wrong side of the bed 情緒不好,心情不好
A: You look like you got up on the wrong side of the bed.
甲:你看上去心情不好。
B: I lost my key to the room this morning.
乙:我今天早展把房間鑰匙丟了。
18.go nuts 發瘋,發狂
A: I'll go nuts if I have to wait any longer.
甲:如果再等下去,我就會發瘋。
B: But you have to be patient if you want to get her help.
乙:可如果你要得到她的幫助,你就得耐心。
19.harass v. 使煩惱
A: Stop harassing me, will you? I'm trying to work!
甲:別煩我好不好?我要工作。
B: Sorry, I didn't know that.
乙:對不起,我不知道。
20.hate v. 討厭,不喜歡
A: How about going shopping at the weekend?
甲:周末去購物怎么樣?
B: Sorry, but I really hate to waste time in shops.
乙:對不起,我真的不愿意在商店里浪費時間。
21.have had enough 完全厭倦了
A: I've just about had enough of your sass.
甲:你的無禮言辭快讓我煩透了。
B: Sorry, but I didn't intend to offend you.
乙:對不起,我并沒想讓你生氣。
22.impatient a. 不耐煩的
A: The bus's coming soon. Will you wait for another ten minutes?
甲:汽車馬上就來。你再等十分鐘好嗎?
B: No, I'm too impatient.
乙:不能,我已經沒有耐心了。
23.insane a. 精神錯亂的,瘋狂的
A: I've decided to give up teaching. It's really driving me insane.
甲:我決定放棄教書。這工作使我越來越煩躁。
B: Can you find a better job?
乙:你能找到一個更好的工作嗎?
24.joke n. 荒唐可笑的事情
A: The whole meeting was a complete joke.
甲:整個會議可以說是件極其荒唐的事情。
B: You shouldn't have attended it.
乙:你不應該參加。
25.mood n. 心境,心情
A: Why does he keep silent?
甲:他為什么沉默不語?
B: He's in a bad mood.
乙:他情緒不好。
26.nuisance n. 討厭的東西,討厭的人
A: what a nuisance! I've forgotten my ticket.
甲:真討厭!我忘了帶票。
B: So you have to cancel the hotel.
乙:那么你就得取消這次旅行了。
27.Oh heck 真見鬼!(用以表示厭煩或強調)
A: Oh heck ! I've lost my ID card。
甲:真見鬼!我把身份證丟了!
B: Did you leave it in the hotel?
乙:你是不是把它落在旅館了?
28.put up with 忍受
A: I can't put up with their constant quarreling.
甲:他們不停地吵架,我實在受不了。
B: You'll take a short time to get used to that.
乙:你很快就會習慣的。
29.relief n. 寬慰,安慰,減輕
A: For me, their visits were a relief from loneliness.
甲:對我來說,他們的來訪減輕了寂寞。
B: So you'd better ask them to come and see you frequently.
乙:所以你最好請他們常來看你。
30.relieve v. 減輕,解除
A: How can I feel less lonely?
甲:我怎樣才能減輕寂寞?
B: You may relieve your loneliness if you find a friend to talk with.
乙:你如果找個朋友聊一聊,就不會覺得孤獨。
31.run out of patience 失去耐心
A: You look like you're running out of patience.
甲:你好像失去耐心了。
B: Yes,I can't stand their shouting any more.
乙:是的,我再也忍受不了他們的吵鬧了。
32.sick a. 厭惡的
A: It makes me sick td think of her ugly face.
甲:一想到那丑陋的臉我就感到惡心。
B: Why don't you divorce her?
乙:你為什么不和她離婚呢?
33.troubled a. 煩惱的
A: You seem troubled. Is anything the matter?
甲:你好像很煩惱。有什么事嗎?
B: I' m really annoyed with my wife for forgetting to phone me again.
乙:我妻子又忘了給我打電話,真煩死了。
34.upset a. 使心煩的
A: Why does he pull a long face?
甲:他為什么拉長著臉?
B: He's still upset about his quarrel with bane.
乙:他還在為跟珍妮吵架的事感到煩惱。
35.whine v. 發出唉聲嘆氣的牢騷聲
A: Far goodness' sake stop whining about your job.
甲:看在老天的份上,別再哀嘆你的工作了。
B: But I can't stand the poor working condition.
乙:但我忍受不了那種惡劣的工作環境。
【表達厭煩情緒的英文口語】相關文章:
表達悲觀情緒的英語口語01-26
表達愛意的英文口語08-31
各種瘦的英文口語表達08-30
實用口語:與“平板電腦”有關的英文表達06-28
交際高手必知的英文口語表達09-01
各種疾病名稱的英文口語表達08-30
雅思口語詞匯:各種食物的英文表達10-03
表達不滿情緒的實用英語口語有哪些09-13
那些表達情緒的符號09-06