奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

劍橋商務英語

高級商務英語口語

時間:2024-07-20 20:49:22 劍橋商務英語 我要投稿

2016年高級商務英語實用口語精選

  以下是小編特地為大家整理的高級商務英語實用口語常用句子,希望對大家有所幫助!

2016年高級商務英語實用口語精選

  說實話我也正在考慮這事。

  To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.

  額外保險費?這沒問題。做事保險一些總沒壞處。

  Additional premium? That's not a problem. There'sno harm in doing things on the safe side.

  這樣我們就替你投保戰爭險。

  Then we will cover War Risk for you.

  好的。還有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?

  Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130%coverage?

  你是說發票金額的130%嗎?可以,但也要交額外保險費。

  You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extrapremium too.

  這樣的話,我還是投保110%吧。

  In this case I'd rather have 110%.

  我們通常按發票金額的110%投保一切險。

  We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.

  一切險也包括戰爭險嗎?

  Does All Risks include War Risk?

  不。戰爭險是一種特殊附加險,必須單獨投保。

  No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.

  但是從科所沃目前的形勢看,我認為應該投保戰爭險。

  But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.

  我們當然可以做到,但戰爭險要交額外保險費,因為我們CIF報價沒有包括這種險別。

  We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIFquotation doesn't include this risk.

  水漬險呢?

  What about W.P.A.?

  水漬險范圍廣一些,除了平安險的范圍外,還包括自然災害引起的部分損失。

  W.P.A. has a broader coverage. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused bynatural calamities.

  那么一切險呢?

  And All Risks?

  一切險就是水漬險加上附加險,附加險即不是由于海上運輸本身的特性所帶來的風險。

  All Risks means WPA plus additional risks, or extraneous risks, risks not incidental totransport by sea.

  我明白了。那么我們這批貨,你們通常投保什么險呢?

  I see. Now, for this particular article, what risks do you usually cover?

  我得說我對這個條款了解很少。你能不能解釋一下?

  I have to say that I know every little about this clause. Can you explain it a little?.

  好的。《海洋運輸貨物保險條款》承保三種基本險、一些附加險和一些特殊附加險。

  OK.OMCC provides coverage of three basic, some additional risks and some special additionalrisks.

  這三種基本險是平安險、水漬險和一切險。

  The three basic risks are Free from Particular Average (F.P.A.), With Particular Averaged(W.P.A.) and All Risks (A.R.).

  它們分別是什么意思?

  What do they mean respectively?

  大體上說,平安險包括自然災害和意外事故造成的全部損失和意外事故造成的部分損失。

  Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total loss resulting from both natural calamities and accidents, and partial loss caused by accidents.

  恐怕我無權給您答復,我得和我們總公司聯系一下。

  I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you an answer. I'll have to consult our head office.

  總公司說我們最多只能接受60天信用證。

  Well, my head office says the best we can do is to accept 60 days L/C.

  60天?好吧。

  60 days? That's all right.

  但是我們想指出的是,我們只是為了鼓勵將來的交易才給你這個通融的。

  But we wish to point out that it is only with a view to encouraging future deals with you that we are accommodating you this time.

  我們總是按照中國人民保險公司1981年1月1日的《海洋運輸貨物保險條款》向他們投保。

  We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.

  我理解您。但目前我確實有困難。

  I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.

  如果可能的話,我是愿意通融一下的。

  I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.

  我們愿意先付10%的定金。

  We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.

  余額用90天信用證支付嗎?

  And the balance by 90 days L/C?

  是的。

  yes

  別擔心。我們只是這次要現金。

  Don't worry. We're only asking for cash this time.

  那么,我只好答應了。

  Well, I think I have no other choice.

  好,就這么定了。

  Then that's settled.

【高級商務英語口語】相關文章:

BEC高級商務英語口語考試經驗06-15

常用商務的英語口語06-01

劍橋商務英語口語07-08

商務英語口語大全08-04

談保險的商務英語口語08-04

劍橋商務英語口語大全07-07

劍橋商務英語口語:老外常用英語口語表達05-25

高級商務英語完形填空05-17

談包裝的商務英語口語對話07-30

如何提高BES商務英語口語08-03

主站蜘蛛池模板: 泰来县| 阿拉善左旗| 长沙市| 绥宁县| 车致| 疏勒县| 类乌齐县| 和田市| 惠州市| 东光县| 澄迈县| 繁峙县| 凭祥市| 承德市| 重庆市| 怀远县| 镇原县| 蒙阴县| 波密县| 友谊县| 松原市| 本溪市| 洞口县| 吉安县| 琼结县| 遂宁市| 嘉荫县| 武隆县| 南阳市| 盘锦市| 蕲春县| 黎城县| 城口县| 航空| 万荣县| 嵊泗县| 朝阳区| 清徐县| 青海省| 若羌县| 慈溪市|