奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

劍橋商務英語

劍橋商務英語口語

時間:2024-07-08 10:34:35 劍橋商務英語 我要投稿

劍橋商務英語口語

  對于準備參加商務英語考試的人來說,經常進行一些商務英語的口語練習是很有必要的。下面,小編為大家送上一些劍橋商務英語口語表達,希望對大家有所幫助。

劍橋商務英語口語

  劍橋商務英語口語 1

  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

  我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

  2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

  我想把這張票換成頭等車。

  3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

  我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。

  4 I won't check this baggage

  這件行李我不托運。

  5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

  我想坐在飛機前部

  6 I missed my train.

  我錯過火車了

  7 I haven't nothing to declare.

  我沒申報的東西。

  8 it's all personal effects.

  這些東西都是私人用品。

  9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

  我會在機場柜臺拿機票。

  10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.

  我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。

  11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.

  我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。

  12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

  我要買一張優待票代替。

  13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

  我要退這張票。

  14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

  我要一個靠窗的座位。

  15 you have to change at Chicago station.

  你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

  16 we have only one a day for New York.

  到紐約的一天只有一班。

  17 sorry, they are already full.

  抱歉,全部滿了。

  18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

  我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

  19 The flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

  班機號碼是9月5日AK708

  20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

  早上10點半有班機。

  21 I'm looking for my baggage。

  我正找我的行李。

  22 I'd like to make a reservation.

  我想預訂。

  23 the sooner, the better.

  越快越好。

  24 I'd like to change my reservation.

  我想變更一下我的預訂。

  25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

  我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。#

  26 my reservation number is 2991.

  我的預訂號碼是2991。

  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

  我在東京預訂的。

  28 I made reservations yesterday.

  我昨天預訂的。

  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

  我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

  我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

  31 the laundry is not dry enough.

  衣服還沒干。

  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

  我在洗衣機里放了太多的'洗衣粉。

  33 this stain is really stubborn.

  這污垢去不掉。

  34 I did three loads of wash today.

  我今天洗了三次衣服。

  35 the train is comfortable.

  坐火車很舒服

  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

  我在行李房托運行李。

  37 he guessed the train would come in early.

  他猜想火車會很早到達。

  38 the stations are always full of people。

  火車站里經常擠滿了人。

  39 I hope you have a good trip.

  祝你旅途愉快。

  40 you need to transfer at central station.

  你必須在中央車站換車

  41 How long are you going to stay here?

  你要在這里停留多久?

  42 Do you have anything to declare?

  你有東西要申報關稅嗎?

  43 What's the purpose of your visit?

  你旅行的目的是什么?

  44 What time does the ship leave?

  船什么時間啟航?

  45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?

  這艘船什么時候出發去檀香山?

  46 could you please give me the departure time?

  你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?

  47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?

  我坐船去需要預訂嗎?

  48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?

  去上海的單程票多少錢?

  49 when would you like to return/go?

  你打算什么時候回來/去?

  50 do you have any tickets available for that date?

  你們有那天的票嗎?

  劍橋商務英語口語 2

  A: Good morning, ABC Company.

  早上好,ABC公司。

  B: Hi, my name is Andy Huang. I need to reschedule an appointment.

  你好,我的名字是黃安迪。我需要重新安排預約。

  A: Ok, I can help you with that.

  好的,我可以幫你。

  B: I was scheduled to meet with Susan Kim at 9 a.m. on Friday, but I cannot make it.

  我之前跟Susan Kim約周五早上九點見,但是我來不了了。

  A: Okay. Thank you for calling. I will cancel that appointment.

  好的.。謝謝你打電話來。我會取消這個見面。

  B: You're welcome. Can I reschedule?

  不客氣。我可以再約嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. When will you be free?

  是的,當然。你什么時候有時間?

  B: Does Ms. Kim have any time on next Monday?

  B:Kim女士在下周一有時間嗎?

  A: No, but she's free on next Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.

  A:沒有,但她周二上午十點有空。

  B: That's perfect. Thank you. I'll see her then.

  B:這是完美的。謝謝你!我到時見她。

  A:All right. I will let her know this appointment.

  好的,我會告訴她這個會面。

  劍橋商務英語口語 3

  1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of

  quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

  2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business

  relations with you.

  為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

  4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

  6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我們期待盡快收到你們的`報價單。

  7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

  8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

  9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

  10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we

  shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,學習英語的網站,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

  11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。

  12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我們合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我們能夠繼續合作。

  14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

  15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

  16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

  us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。

  17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望盡快得到你們的答復。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我們期待你們的盡快答復。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit

  for arbitration.

  希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,學英語的好網站,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

  希望你們盡早進行結算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感謝您的早日結算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望盡快解決債權問題。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。

  25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。

  劍橋商務英語口語 4

  客戶好像不大愿意在線購買。

  It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.

  這可以理解,客戶無法實際接觸或感受到相關產品,這在無形中增加了購買風險。

  It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.

  那么怎么才能打消他們的顧慮呢?

  How to get rid of their worry?

  公司應著力打造一個切實可靠的商標品牌。

  It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.

  嗯,人們一般都對品牌商品的質量很放心。

  En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.

  如果網站上有高質量的圖片,也會降低認知風險。

  If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.

  嗯。再有,如果我知道一種商品退貨很容易而且不需任何費用,我很可能會購買這種產品。

  En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.

  所以提供一種寬松的或公正的退貨系統將大大降低相關的感知風險。

  So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.

  公司還可以宣傳在線購買的便利性。

  Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.

  是啊,如果在線購買耗費的時間更長,還不如通過零售店購買呢。

  Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.

  有什么辦法使我們的網站能夠吸引新顧客?

  How to make our site appealing to new customers?

  可以試試注冊激勵措施。

  We could try registration incentives.

  請具體說說。

  Please explain them in detail.

  比如用競賽、促銷活動以及試銷產品都是吸引新客戶注冊或購買的有效手段。

  For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.

  還有嗎?

  Anything else?

  還可以激勵現有客戶介紹新的'客戶。這非常節約成本。

  We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.

  嗯,如果現有客戶對公司提供的產品或服務感到滿意,并能從所提供的激勵因素中獲得利益,那么他們會很愿意把別人介紹進來。

  Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.

  口碑的作用真的很大呀!

  Word-of-mouth is really important!

  網絡零售的魅力在于,與其他銷售渠道相比,它沒有什么市場阻力?梢垣@得低成本、大市場的優勢。

  The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.

  人們從網上購物是不是比從市場上購物更便宜呢?

  Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?

  是的。效率高對公司來說就意味成本低。低成本使人們最終能買到價格低廉的汽車、家具和世界上其他消費品。

  Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.

  如果國際互聯網能提供企業好的價格,企業就能提供給消費者好的價格。

  If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.

  是這樣的。

  That’s true.

  網上交易多嗎?

  Are there many online transactions?

  很多。據報道去年消費者在國際互聯網上購買了價值幾十億美元的商品。

  Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.

  電子商務前途很光-,明,是吧?

  E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?

  是的。甚至農民也開始在網上做生意。從種,子、化肥到整群的牛,什么東西都可以從網.上買賣。

  Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.

  在日益走向全球化、并且競爭愈來愈激,烈的經濟環境中,一定會有越來越多的企業從事電子商務。

  In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.

  嗨,瑪麗,

  Hi, Mary.

  我恐怕無法回公司打卡下班了。

  I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.

  I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.

  你在哪兒?

  Where are you?

  我還在公司。

  I’m still in ABC Company.

  這個會議比預期的要長。

  This meeting took longer than expected.

  我們的產品銷售得順利嗎?

  Did you have any luck selling our product?

  順利!這家公司要訂五千個。

  Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.

  真是個好消息!我要告訴總經理。

  That's great news. I'll tell general manager.

  還有,別忘了告訴部門經理我不回去打卡。

  Also, see to it that the office manager knows I won be in to punch my card .

  Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.

  我會轉告他。

  I'll tell him.

  晚上一起吃飯好嗎?

  Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

  抱歉,我今晚得加班

  Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.

  你真有事業心!

  You arc really career- career-minded

  你真是個工作狂!

  You arc really a workaholic!

  老板許諾付我加班費!

  My boss promised to pay me overtime]

  老板許諾付我雙倍工資!

  My boss promised to pay me double time!

  老板許諾付我一倍半工資

  My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !

  經批準后的加班都會有一倍半的工資,可以以現金形式或假期形式兌現。

  Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.

  那約翰呢?他可是個平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!

  What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.

  他現在也喜歡在假日時工作,因為這時.的工資算一倍半。

  Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.

  劍橋商務英語口語 5

  我們為什么要雇用你?

  Why should we hire you?

  為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

  Why you think you are qualified for this position?

  我的人際交往能力很強。我在上個公司就職時,熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。

  I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

  我不介意從底層做起。

  I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

  我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。

  My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

  我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經歷,應該使我適合這份工作。

  My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

  你為什么辭去上份工作?

  Why did you leave your last job?

  我上一份工作沒有挑戰性。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的年輕公司。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。

  My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  我喜歡我上一份工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

  I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

  貴公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收獲最多。

  Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

  我上一份工作和我的專業不對口。

  My last job is out of my major.

  我原先那個公司已經破產了。

  My former company has been bankrupt.

  因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

  Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

  在那個公司工作不能發揮我最大的能力。

  Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

  因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必須考慮我的未來。

  Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

  你希望的薪金是多少?

  What salary are you expecting?

  What kind of salary are you seeking?

  What range of pay scale are you interested in?

  我希望起薪5000元。

  My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

  The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

  I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

  I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

  我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。

  I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

  起薪少一點兒,我不計較。

  I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

  試用期內,我愿意薪水低一點。

  I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

  關于薪水,請考驗我的工作后再作定奪。

  In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

  我會考慮您能提供的最高薪水。

  I'll consider the best offer you can make.

  嗯。你的起薪將是4,500元,此后會根據你的業績提升。

  En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

  聽來不錯。

  That sounds good to me.

  我們幾天內給你答復。

  You should be hearing from us within a few days.

  謝謝。

  Thank you.

  聽說你找到一份相當不錯的工作?

  I heard you got a fairly good job?

  嗯。月薪六千,一年后還有兩個星期的帶薪假期。

  En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

  嗯,月薪六千,第一年還有一萬元安家費。

  En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

  有試用期嗎?

  Is there probation?

  沒有。

  No probation is involved.

  頭兩個月是試用期。

  I'll be on probation for the first two months.

  這種薪酬的確非常有競爭力。

  This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

  要是完成了年終任務,獎金也很可觀。

  The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

  政府減稅后,你拿回家的工資就更多了。

  Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

  公司還為每位員工支付養老基金、醫療保險等。

  For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

  我早有耳聞你們公司的醫療保險在業界是最棒的。

  I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

  你要求加薪10%是嗎?

  You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

  是的。我相信我在這兒的'工作有目共睹。

  I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

  這方面我有很多耳聞。

  I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

  我已能領導團隊工作。

  I've been able to put together a terrific team.

  我計劃在項目中領導一個6人小組,至少在初始階段。

  I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

  I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

  好樣的/干得好。

  Good for you.

  You do a wonderful job.

  你的表現很突出。

  You’ve made a difference.

  應該受到表彰。

  That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

  所以我認為該將我的薪水提到與我取得的業績和承擔的責任相一致的水平。

  So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

  所以我認為是將我的薪水提高到與行業規定的付酬標準相一致的時候了。

  So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

  我的工作業績表明我應該增加薪水。

  My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

  但是你已經得到多次加薪了。

  But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

  但是你已經獲得你所處級別的最高薪金了。

  But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

  我恐怕無法通融。

  I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

  如果我能做決定的話,你要的加薪沒有問題,但是我實在職權有限。

  If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

  我在這個崗位已供職多年,受益匪淺,F在我也有些東西..可以報效公司了。

  I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

  你是要求升職嗎?

  You arc negotiating a promotion?

  You'd like to be promoted?

  我能夠勝任責任更大的崗位。

  I can do well in a more responsible position.

  我希望更好地報效公司。

  I want to offer better services to the company.

  我不僅僅為了自己的利益,也是為公司著想。

  I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

  現在談論此事不合時機,我需要你在現在的崗位上至少再干一年。

  This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

  何時適宜?管理層不是向來為員工的職業發展著想嗎?

  When will it be a better time?

  When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

  這樣說吧,我認為你還沒有為升職做好準備。

  Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

  難道我的業績不能證明我的能力嗎?

  Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

  我要用什么來證明我巳經準備好了呢?

  What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

  直說了吧,

  To be perfectly frank with you,

  Let me get it straight,

  我們打算從外面調人填補你想得到的空位。

  we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

  這樣的話,我別無選擇,只能另謀高就了。

  Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

  明天我要去上海出差。

  I'm going to Shanghai on business

  能離開辦公室幾關難道不是件好事嗎?

  Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

  對我來說,出差總是.令人厭倦的。我們不停地在談生意。

  Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

  我倒挺喜歡偶爾出趟差,換換心情。

  I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

  換換心情?沒有比和老板一起出差更讓人緊張的了。

  A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

  這次又和老板一起去呀。

  It’s with the boss again this time?

  上次和老板一起出差,我連飯都沒吃飽。

  Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

  但這是一個和老板接觸的好機會。

  But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

  你不知道這次出差日程安排得多緊。

  You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

  明晨八點他們就安排了談判。

  It’s really laborious.

  是夠辛苦的。

  Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

  每次出差回來,我還得寫詳細的出差報告

  That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

  那是我最不愿意做的事。

  Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

  很多時候,在他們的主場,還得我們做東

  You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

  那你不必操心,反正公司會報銷。而且還有額外津貼。

  The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

  有時公司在差旅費上很小氣。每日差旅餐飲補貼下個月.還要下調。

  Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

  別抱怨了。我還沒有這個機會呢。別忘了回來時給我帶禮物。

  劍橋商務英語口語 6

  1是我們開設海外分公司的時候了。

  It’s time to open our overseas branch office.

  2我們要雇用當地人在分公司任職嗎?

  Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?

  3當然,但不是所有人。

  Of course, but not everyone will be local.

  4分公司的管理層非常重要。

  Management in a branch office is very important.

  5所以我們要從總公司調入一些管理者。

  So we'll bring in some management from our home office

  6他們得懂商務。

  They need to know the business.

  7他們還要對當地文化敏感。

  They also have to be sensitive to local culture.

  8舉個例子說說。

  Would you please give an example?

  9比如,派到拉美工作的經理必須變得獨斷專行一些。

  Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become more authoritarian.

  10為什么?

  Why?

  11不這樣的話,下屬會認為他們軟弱無能,他們的指令就得不到執行。

  If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.

  12管理方式真的要,進行調整才能適應.當地文化。

  En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.

  13我們的洗漆產品在日本市場賣得不好。

  Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.

  14得想想辦法。

  We have to think out a solution.

  15打折促銷怎么樣?

  How about discounting?

  16不得已才會出此下策。

  It's the last resort. the last resort

  17為什么?

  Why?

  18日本市場不同于歐美市場,一旦降價打折,就很難再把價格提起來了。

  Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

  19此話怎講?

  What do you mean?

  20日本的家庭主婦不是開家用轎車購買日用雜貨,而是就近在家門口的零售小店買東西。

  Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

  21與打折有何關系?

  Why is it related to discounting?

  22這些零售小店銷售30%的洗滌用品占日本.

  These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

  23我明白了。他們的貨架有限,所以不愿,意經營利潤低的打折商品。

  I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

  24對。而且如果利潤.,降低,賺錢少,批發-商也會被疏遠

  You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.

  25印度是我們的`產品沒有涉獵到的市場。

  India represents an untapped market for our product.

  26是我們進軍印度市場的時候了。

  It’s time to begin our business there.

  27找一個印度中介大有禪益。

  It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.

  28為什么?

  Why?

  29因為印度的官僚體制十分復雜,中介知道怎樣在其中運作。

  That’s because India’s bureaucracy is very intricate. An India intermediary knows how to maneuver within it.

  30這樣一來,必要文件的簽字蓋章手續就好辦多了。

  So its easy to get the necessary papers signed and stamped, signed and stamped

  31在印度,“不’’這個字眼含有頂撞、反對的意思。如果你必須拒絕邀請,你最好說得含糊一些。

  The word no has harsh implications in India. If you have to decline an invitation, you’d better give a vague answer.

  32是不是應該說“我會盡力而為”而不是“不行”?

  Is it advisable to say "I'll try" rather than "No, I can’t. "?

  32是的。在商務會談開始前,一般會上茶款待來賓。

  Yes. And most business discussions will not begin until tea is served.

  34我聽說這時一般應該先拒絕一次,但到,第二次和第三次邀.

  I heard that it is customary to refuse the first offer but to accept the second or third.

  35是的,但無論招待何種飲料,你都千萬不要拒絕。

  Yes. But do not refuse any beverage.

  36為什么?

  Why?

  37拒絕會被理解為侮辱。

  That’ll only be perceived as insult.

  38對當地文化保持敏感真是很重要啊。

  It’s important to keep sensitive to local culture.

  39能提提在韓國做生實用的建意的建議嗎?

  Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

  40首先,相互介紹時,如果你沒遞上名片,就會很“沒面子”。

  First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

  41有意思。

  That’s interesting

  42不能總是照字面理解“是”字。

  A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

  43那它有何意義?

  What does it mean?

  44“是”可以用來表示“我會考慮”。

  A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

  45喔。那“不”呢?

  Well. What about a no answer?

  46韓國人不大樂意直接說“不”字。

  Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

  47那我怎樣表達“不”的意思?

  How do I express the meaning no

  48咬牙吸氣或者說“也許”。

  Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

  49我會記住的。

  I’ll keep it in mind.

  50在韓國,三角形具有不好的含義。

  In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

  51我會避免把它們使用在促銷品中。

  I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

  52韓國人對陌生人會心存芥蒂。

  South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

  53難怪他們那么重視合同。

  No wonder contacts arc so important here.

  54但合同只是做生意的大綱,日后他們還會制定出細則。

  But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

  55你幫了大忙。

  You arc really very helpful.

  56愿意為您效勞

  At your service.

  57明天我和美國客戶談判。

  I'll negotiate with my American client tomorrow.

  58你最好先談主要問題,然后再攻細枝末節。

  You'd better approach the main points first and then the details after.

  59可是我認為還是應處該先解決細節問題掃清這些障礙后,主要問題自然也就凸現出來。 .

  But I think details should sort out come first, and when the details are sorted out, the main points stand out themselves.

  60那是中國式談判成功如果你那樣做的話,將無功而返。

  That‘s the Chinese way. If pay off you adopt this way your negotiation will not pay

  61有那么嚴重嗎?

  To such a degree?

  62毫不夸張。西方人,尤其是美國人,采取直奔主題式的談判方法。他們認為轉彎抹角、不談正題是不禮貌的,甚至是讓人討厭的舉動。他們會感到困惑,最終放棄談判。

  Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They will become so perplexed that they will finally give up.

  63喔。多虧和你談一談。

  Well. Thanks to talking with you.

  劍橋商務英語口語 7

  Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

  海倫:哈???掖泳山鶘醬蚶湊依羈?摹?br />

  Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

  凱文:我是李凱文。

  Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

  海倫:嗨。我是海倫_派克。

  Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

  凱文:早安, 海倫。有什么我能效勞的嗎?

  Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

  海倫:我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?

  Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

  凱文:我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以我們有部份想用空運。

  Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

  海倫:您想要空運多少數量呢?

  Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

  凱文:一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。

  Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

  海倫:好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?

  Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

  information.

  凱文:事實上,我們這邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。

  Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

  海倫:好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。

  Kevin:That would be great.

  凱文:那樣很好。

  Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

  海倫:我不確定海運的'時間表。

  Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

  凱文:不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。

  Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

  soon as I get them.

  海倫:好的。我稍后再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。

  Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

  凱文:很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。

  劍橋商務英語口語 8

  Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

  崔西:您似乎對我們新型的J7 行動電話很感興趣。您想知道更多的信息嗎?

  Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

  哈洛德:是的,我想知道。這里這個按鈕是作什么用的?

  Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

  崔西:那個按鈕是來電顯示功能。它可以讓您在接電話之前先知道是誰來電。

  Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

  哈洛德:這個電話還有什么其它功能嗎?

  Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

  崔西:這個特殊的電話除了來電顯示的'特色外,還運用最新科技提供您幾項獨特的功能。

  Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

  哈洛德:是什么獨特的功能呢?

  Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

  崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系統服務區外,這支大哥大還是可以收到訊息。

  Harold:No kidding?

  哈洛德:真的嗎?

  Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

  崔西:除了這點之外,如果您不想讓電話鈴聲打斷重要會議,還有震動功能可以通知你有來電。這是詳細的產品簡介。

  Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

  哈洛德:J7 這一型的價格是多少?

  Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

  崔西:標價是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示會場我們會有打九折的特價。

  Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

  哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司聯絡之后再過來找你,謝謝。

【劍橋商務英語口語】相關文章:

劍橋商務英語口語大全07-07

劍橋商務英語口語:老外常用英語口語表達05-25

劍橋商務英語口語第24單元05-22

劍橋商務英語口語第9單元09-24

劍橋商務英語口語第6單元09-20

2016劍橋商務英語口語900句?季渥08-24

2017年劍橋商務英語口語初級輔導:產品介紹08-07

劍橋商務英語(BEC)簡介10-11

劍橋商務英語的常用單詞05-08

2017年劍橋商務英語口語初級輔導:業務范圍介紹08-21

主站蜘蛛池模板: 白玉县| 太白县| 明星| 苏尼特左旗| 都匀市| 福建省| 南靖县| 华宁县| 喀喇沁旗| 始兴县| 阿拉善右旗| 车致| 新野县| 锡林郭勒盟| 都兰县| 罗甸县| 海口市| 青海省| 保定市| 蒙城县| 临邑县| 屏山县| 陇西县| 吉木萨尔县| 河津市| 宁武县| 长武县| 聊城市| 饶阳县| 赤城县| 临城县| 禄劝| 新疆| 江都市| 泰宁县| 莱州市| 潜山县| 灵璧县| 石嘴山市| 澄江县| 彭泽县|