- 相關推薦
如何用英語表達激動之情
有時候,你會想表達非常、非常想做某事。換句話說,你會想表達你的熱情。也就是說,你心情很激動,想要告訴整個世界你對某件事感到多么振奮。這與表達悲傷截然不同,它需要非常積極的措辭。你可以使用這些短語來表達你對正在做的事情的熱情,或者用來支持某人。以下是小編整理的如何用英語表達激動之情,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
Idioms in the introduction:
前言中的習語
1.to be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something
非常激動,準備行動起來干某事
2.to be stoked = to be very enthused about something
對某事很熱衷
Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You are Doing
表達對你所做的某事的熱愛
這些表達是用來形容你所擁有的某物的。你也可以用這些形式來表示某人對自己的事的激動之情。當你要表達對某人的支持或熱情時,你可以使用下面的表達。
1.S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something
對某事感到十分激動
I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.
和湯姆一起做這個新項目讓我非常激動。
I’m quite excited about my new car!
我一想起新買的車就十分激動!
2.S + be + (really) looking forward to something
對某事十分期待
I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.
我對下周新店開業的事滿懷期待。
She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.
她期待著能夠放一段時間假。
3.S + feel confident that ...
對······很自信
I feel confident that I’ll get the position.
我有自信能夠得到這份工作。
We feel confident that our son will succeed.
我們相信自己的兒子會成功。
4.S + cherish
珍惜
I cherish the time I spend with you.
我非常珍惜與你度過的時間。
Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.
杰克珍惜每一個跟顧客溝通的機會。
Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You Experience
表達對你經歷的某事的熱情
1.That’s / It’s / They’re amazing / awesome / fantastic / incredible / unbelievable!
這/他們真是驚人/極好/精彩/不可思議/令人難以置信的!
這些形容詞也被稱為“極度”形容詞,用來表達你的熱情。
注意使用的頻率不要過高!
Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!
哇,太不可思議了!我從沒看過這樣的日落!
Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!
看那座山。太壯觀了!
2.I can’t believe ...
我真不敢相信······
The phrase “I can’t believe” is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way.
I can’t believe(我真不敢相信)這個短語是表達使你驚訝的某事的不錯的方式。
I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!
我真不敢相信那次騎行是多么有趣!
I can’t believe how much I love you!
我無法相信自己是多么愛你!
Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else
表達對某人的熱情
這些短語是用來表達對某人活動的熱情,或者用來支持或相信他們所做的某事。
1.S + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted + for you / them / him / her
為你/他們/他/她感到十分高興/激動/欣喜
I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!
真為你感到高興。好運氣!
She’s so excited for her husband.
她為自己的丈夫感到激動。
2.Congratulations! / Congratulations on the / your ...
祝賀!/祝賀你······
Congratulations on your new house!
祝賀你喬遷新居!
Congratulations! You must be a proud father!
祝賀你!你一定是一位深感自豪的父親!
Note: Use the modal verb of probability ‘must’ to express your belief that what you say is true.
注意:使用表示可能性的情態動詞must(一定)來表示你相信自己所說的對的。
You must be so excited!
你一定很激動!
She must have been thrilled!
她一定很激動!
How to Respond to Someone Who Expresses Enthusiasm
怎樣對表達自己熱情的人進行回應
當某人與你分享他們的激動之情時,他們會期望你對好消息作出回應。這有一些短語來幫助你傳播快樂。
1.That’s great / fantastic / wonderful!
真是太好/精彩/妙了!
Your wife is pregnant. That’s fantastic!
你妻子有喜了。真是太好了!
That’s great! You should be proud of yourself.
真棒!你應該為自己感到驕傲!
2.I’m (so, very, really) happy for you
我真為你感到高興。
I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be great at your new job.
我真為你感到高興。我相信你會干好你的新工作的。
I’m so happy for you and your husband. Would you like a boy or a girl?
我真為你們夫婦倆感到高興。你想要個男孩,還是女孩呢?
At Work
工作中
Colleague 1: Hi Tom. Got a moment?
嗨,湯姆,有時間嗎?
Colleague 2: Sure, what’s up?
當然,什么事兒?
Colleague 1: I’m really stoked about the new project.
我對這個新項目感到非常振奮。
Colleague 2: Why’s that?
為什么?
Colleague 1: Yes, I’m really excited about the opportunity. If things go well with this, who knows what will happen!
是的,我為這次機會感到激動不已。如果事情進展順利,誰知道會發生什么呢!
Colleague 2: I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll do a great job.
我真為你感到高興。我相信你會干得出色的。
Colleague 1: Thanks. I hope so.
謝謝,希望如此。
Colleague 2: Of course, you must be very proud of yourself.
當然,你一定要為自己感到驕傲。
Colleague 1: Yes, to tell you the truth, this is something I’ve wanted for a while.
是的,老實告訴你吧,這是我一直夢寐以求的事了。
Colleague 2: Well, you deserve it!
哦,這是你應得的。
Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.
謝謝,我很感激。
Colleague 2: My pleasure.
別客氣。
Between Friends
朋友之間
George: Doug, Doug!!Annie’s pregnant!
道格,道格!安妮有喜了!
Doug: That’s fantastic! Congratulations!
真是太好了!恭喜啊!
George: Thanks. I can’t believe we’re going to have another baby!!
謝謝。真不敢相信,我們又將迎來一個孩子!
Doug: Do you know the sex?
知道孩子的性別嗎?
George: No, we want it to be a surprise.
還沒,我們想保留一個驚喜。
Doug: Really, I’d want to know so I could buy all the right stuff.
真的嗎,我想知道孩子是男是女,這樣就方便給他買東西了。
George: You have a point. Maybe we should find out.
你說得對。也許我們應該去檢查一下。
Doug: In any case, I’m really, really happy for your two.
無論如何,我是真的,真的為你們兩個感到高興。
George: Thanks. I just had to sharethe good news.
謝謝。我只是想分享下這個好消息。
Doug: Let’s go get a beer to celebrate!
我們去喝杯啤酒慶祝一下吧!
George: That’s a good idea!
真是個好主意!
Doug: My treat.
我請客。
表達熱情是語言的眾多功能之一。學習這些語言功能可以幫助你學習在具體的情況下具體的詞匯。
如何英語聊近視
1. I'll have my sight tested tomorrow. My vision is a little blurry recently.
最近看東西有點模糊,我明天去檢查視力。
2. He finally realized that he was shortsighted and went to the optician.
他終于明白他眼睛近視了,于是去配了眼鏡。
3. You'll go cross-eyed.
你會變斜視眼的。
4. I have high astigmatism, and at night when I look at the stars or streetlamps, the light distorts into a diamond like shape.
我散光度數很高,晚上看星星或路燈的時候,覺得燈光看起來像鉆石的光芒一樣。
5. I have double-vision.
我有復視。
6. You may wear a patch over your good eye to help fix your lazy eye.
在視力正常的眼睛上帶個眼罩有利于糾正另一只眼睛的弱視。
7. How strong are your glasses? 4 diopters.
你近視多少度?四百度。
8. Her eyesight grew dim with age.
她的視力因年歲的增長而變差了。
9. Some people can have their vision restored by a surgical operation.
有些人可以通過外科手術恢復視力。
10. You're so lucky to have 20/20 vision.
你有1.0的視力,真幸運。
如何用英語求婚
對話:
-I think my boyfriend's going to propose!
我想我的男朋友可能會向我求婚
-OMG!! How do you know?
哎喲!你是怎么知道的!?
-I overheard him talking on the phone about "getting down on one knee."
他打電話的時候我就聽到他說了關于“跪下”的事。
-I don't know what I'll say until he pops the question!
等到他求婚的時候,我根本不知到我會說什么。
-What!? Don't you love him?
嗯?什么!?你不愛他嗎?
-Yes of course I love him, but I don't know if I'm ready to walk down the aisle!
我當然愛他!不過,結婚,我還沒想過呢!
講解:
1) propose 向某人求婚
2) get down on one knee 跪下向某人求婚
3) pop the question 向某人求婚
4) walk down the aisle 結婚
【如何用英語表達激動之情】相關文章:
英語閱讀表達題03-06
各種笑的英語表達10-11
中考英語閱讀表達題07-22
如何用果醋護發07-28
表達顏色的英語詞匯05-06
英語閱讀表達解題技巧04-01
英語“一杯茶”的表達10-15
20個地道的英語口語表達01-19
各種毛衣和大衣外套的英語表達07-05