關于抱怨的英語口語
文字像精靈,只要你用好它,它就會產生讓你意想不到的效果。所以無論我們說話還是作文,都要運用好文字。只要你能準確靈活的用好它,它就會讓你的語言煥發出活力和光彩。下面,小編為大家分享關于抱怨的英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助!
抱怨的英語口語 篇1
1、i'm afraid i have a complaint to make.
恐怕我要提點意見,英語口語集錦-抱怨(Complaints)。
2、i'm sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake.
對不起。這兒好像有個錯。
3、do you have to act like that?
你非得那么做嗎?
4、would you mind not doing it?
你能不能別那么做?
5、i do wish you wouldn't do that.
我希望你別那么做。
6、please don't do it without asking.
未經允許請不要那么做。
7、can't you do something about it ?
你就不能想點辦法嗎?
8、i hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone.
對不起提醒一下,這兒是禁煙區。
9、would you please try to keep quiet at this hour?
這么晚了。你能不能盡量保持安靜。
Saying That You are Dissatisfied With Something 表示對某事不滿意
1、that won't do.
這可不行。
2、is that it?
就這個嗎?
3、is that all?
就這些嗎?
4、i'm afraid it just isn't good enough.
恐怕這不夠好。
5、that's not what i had in mind.
我想要的可不是這個。
6、it's not what i hoped for.
我期待的可不是這樣的,生活口語《英語口語集錦-抱怨(Complaints)》。
7、that leaves a lot to be desired.
太不讓人滿意了。
8、that doesn't quite suit me.
我對次不甚滿意。
9、i was hoping for more.
我原以為會比這要好。
10、i was counting on more.
我期待著會比這要要。
11、i expected something better.
我所期望的比這要好。
12、it's a far cry from what i expected.
這離我想要的差遠了。
13、i am not getting what i bargained for.
當時說好的可不是這個樣子。
14、i got a bum deal.
我被騙了。
15、i got a raw deal.
我被涮了。(a raw/bum deal: 不公平或騙人的'交易)
Complaining AboutA Messy Place 抱怨地方臟亂
1、what a mess!
太亂了!
2、what a junk heap.
真是個垃圾堆。
3、this place is a mess.
這地方真夠亂的。
4、never in my life have i seen such a mess!
我這輩子沒見過這么亂的地方。
5、this place is a pigsty.
這地方像個豬圈。
6、you live like a pig!
你簡直是住在豬窩里!
7、this place is a disgrace.
這地方太丟臉了。
8、this place looks like a disaster area.
這地方簡直像災區。
抱怨的英語口語 篇2
Making acomplaint 提出抱怨
1. I’m afraid I have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提點意見。
2. I’m sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake. 對不起,這兒好像有個錯。
3. Do you have to act like that? 你非得那么做嗎?
4. Would you mind not doing it? 你能不能別那么做?
5. I do wish you wouldn’t do that. 我希望你別那么做。
6. Please don’t do it without asking. 未經允許請不要那么做。
7. Can’t you do something about it ? 你就不能想點辦法嗎?
8. I hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone. 對不起提醒一下,這兒是禁煙區。
9. Would you please try to keep quiet at this hour? 這么晚了,你能不能盡量保持安靜。
Saying that you are dissatisfied with something 表示對某事不滿意。
1. That won’t do. 這可不行。
2. Is that it? 就這個嗎?
3. Is that all? 就這些嗎?
4. I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough.恐怕這不夠好。
5. That’s not what I had in mind. 我想要的可不是這個。
6. It’s not what I hoped for. 我期待的可不是這樣的。
7. That leaves a lot to be desired.太不讓人滿意了。
8. That doesn’t quite suit me. 我對次不甚滿意。
9. I was hoping for more. 我原以為會比這要好。
10. I was counting on more. 我期待著會比這要要。
11. I expected something better. 我所期望的比這要好。
12. It’s a far cry from what I expected. 這離我想要的差遠了。
13. I am not getting what I bargained for. 當時說好的可不是這個樣子。
14. I got a bum deal. 我被騙了.
15. IComplaining about a messy place 抱怨地方臟亂。
1. What a mess! 太亂了!
2. What a junk heap.真是個垃圾堆。
3. This place is a mess. 這地方真夠亂的。
4. Never in my life have I seen such a mess! 我這輩子沒見過這么亂的地方。
5. This place is a pigsty. 這地方像個豬圈。
6. You live like a pig! 你簡直是住在豬窩里!
7. This place is a disgrace. 這地方太丟臉了。
8. This place looks like a disaster area.. 這地方簡直像災區。
9. Were you raised in a bam? 你是牲口棚里長大的嗎?
10. How about cleaning up a bit around here? 你是不是該把這兒收拾一下?
11. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pick up your room? 你是不是考慮把自己的屋字收拾一下。
12. Get this place picked up immediately. Do you read me? 馬上把這里收拾干凈,聽明白沒有?
got a raw deal. 我被涮了. (a raw/bum deal: 不公平或騙人的交易)
Asking someone to stop complaining 要求對方停止抱怨。
1. Stop complainning. 別抱怨了。
2. Quit whining. 別訴苦了。
3. For heaven’s sake stop whining.我說你別再訴苦了。
4. Don’t be so grumpy.別總這么愛抱怨。
5. Don’t be such a grouch.不要總是牢騷滿腹。
6. Don’t be such a moaner. 別老是哼哼唧唧的。
7. I wish you’d stop nagging me. 我希望你別老這么煩我。
8. I don’t see why you are kicking up such a fuss. 我不明白你為什么要這樣小題大作。
9. I know how you feel, but there’s no need to go on and on about it. 我知道你的感受,可是也沒必要這樣沒完沒了。
Indicating that you are losing patience 表示你將失去耐心
1. This is too much. 太過分了。
2. That’s really the limit. 真叫人忍無可忍。
3. This is more than I can bear. 我再也受不了了。
4. This is more than I can take. 我再也受不了了。
5. I needed that like a hole in the head. 簡直想要了我的命。
6. That’s just what I need! 真是怕什么來什么!(反話,用嘲諷的語氣。)
7. That’s just great! 真是太棒了!(反話,用嘲諷的語氣。)
8. That’s the last straw! 真是太過分了! (the last straw:即the last thstraw that broke the camel’s back,指一系列壞事中最后一件讓人終于無法忍受的事情。)
9. Now what ? 又怎么了?
10. Look here! I’ve had enough of that! 嘿,我已經受夠了。
【關于抱怨的英語口語】相關文章:
英語口語如何抱怨和投訴10-17
抱怨的英語短語11-10
關于職場的英語口語10-27
關于繪畫的英語口語08-12
關于香氣的英語口語06-16
關于分手的英語口語06-16
關于“勸告”的英語口語06-10
關于勸告的英語口語06-10
最新關于生活的英語口語12-31
有關于理財的英語口語11-20