- 相關推薦
有關工作的常用的英語口語
英語口語是被英語國家人民普遍應用的口頭交流的語言形式。英語口語通常是通過聲音傳播的。英語文學作品中也常以書面形式記敘英語口語。英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用。與口語相對,書面英語是在口語的基礎上發展出來的,用于書面表達的語言。下面是小編整理的有關工作的常用的英語口語相關內容。
有關工作的常用的英語口語
你了解他的背景嗎?
Do you know his background?
Do you know his background? (你了解他的背景嗎?)
I know very little about him. (我一點兒也不了解。)
我在一家電腦公司工作。
I work for a computer company.
我是國家公務員。
Im a government employee.
我是個體經營者。
Im self-employed.
你在哪個部門工作?
Which department do you work for?
I work for ABC Company. (我在ABC公司工作。)
Which department do you work for? (你在哪個部門工作?)
搞銷售的。
Sales.
這個工作你做了多長時間了?
How long have you been doing that job?
10年了。
For 10 years.
你的公司在哪兒?
Where is your company?
Where is your company located?
在新宿。
In Shinjuku.
上下班路上要花多長時間?
How long does it take (you) to commute? commute “上班,上學”
1個小時左右。
About one hour.
Around one hour.
It takes about one hour.
About an hour.
你怎么去上班?
How do you get to work?
How do you go to work?
我坐地鐵。
I ride the subway.
I use the subway.
I take the subway.
我正在調工作。
Im changing jobs.
我正在找工作。
Im job hunting now.
Im looking for work now.
我明年退休。
Im retiring next year.
我現在失業了。
Im out of work now. out of work “失業”。
I dont have a job now.
Im not working right now.
Im unemployed. (現在失業了。)
最新關于調換工作職場英語口語
I’d like to ask you for a transfer.
我請求調換工作。
You know, my major is accounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department in the company.
我是學會計專業的,但是現在卻在公司的市場部門工作。
To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.
老實說,我并不喜歡這份工作,如果繼續做下去的話我認為前途渺茫。
I think I can do better if I can have the transfer to the financial department.
如果可以調去財務部門的話,我認為我可以做的更好。如何用英語說明你的離職原因?
說明離職原因Reasons for leaving
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人離職的理由:希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去職原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我為照顧住在遠地的年老母親,而申請辭職。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人離職的理由是這樣:本人深知無升遷的機會。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter’s office.
本人希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故愿轉職。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前去職。
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
我為了找更高之職位,而請求去職。
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服務的公司解散,只好去職。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
畢業后因找到工作辭去兼職。
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
本人所準備離開目前的工作崗位,唯一理由是為謀求更高的職位。
12. Unffortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不離職,因這一次世界性的經濟不景氣,使我的雇主不得不結束業務。
13.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以離開目前的工作崗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家貿易公司獲得更多的經驗。
14. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人離職的原因是希望在廣告業方面有所發展。
15. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the bus- iness.
本人離職的原因,系因該公司即將倒閉。
16. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,并希望能提供升遷機會。
17. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade.I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.
貴公司主要做進出口貿易是本人欲在貴公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外國公司做生意,并借機鍛煉英文。
【有關工作的常用的英語口語】相關文章:
有關care的常用英語口語04-14
常用的英語口語09-07
常用英語口語04-25
常用英語口語02-03
常用英語口語12-04
觀光常用的英語口語12-23
常用銷售英語口語09-23
常用英語口語對話01-22
(熱門)常用的英語口語07-18
生病常用的英語口語01-04