奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

口語 百文網手機站

英語口語會話

時間:2021-07-05 12:44:20 口語 我要投稿

英語口語會話800句

  Unit 61:電腦商城買電腦

英語口語會話800句

  I'm looking for a PC.

  我想找個人電腦.

  A:What are you looking for,sir?

  您在找什么呢?

  B:I'm looking for a PC.

  我想找個人電腦.

  I need a new computer.

  我需要一臺新電腦.

  A:I need a new computer.

  我需要一臺新電腦.

  B:You mean a desktop,right?

  您是指桌上型的嗎?

  It's really convenient to have a laptop!

  有手提電腦是真的很方便!

  A:Do you need a desktop or a laptop?

  您需要的是桌上型還是手提電腦呢?

  B:Well,I'm not Sure.It's really convenient to have a laptop!

  不太確定耶,有手提電腦是真的很方便!

  Is there anything I can do for you?

  您有沒有需要我幫忙的地方?

  A:Is there anything I can do for you?

  您有沒有需要我幫忙的地方?

  B:No,I'm just looking,thank you!

  沒有,我只是看一看,謝謝!

  I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

  我想要買手提電腦這樣我才能隨時提著走.

  A:Would you prefer a PC or a laptop?

  您想要桌上型的還是手提電腦?

  B:I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

  我想要買手提電腦這樣我才能隨時提著走.

  I am not sure which one I need.

  我不確定那一種才是我需要的.

  A:I am not sure which one I need.

  我不確定那一種才是我需要的.

  B:Well,tell me how you're gonna work with the computer. Maybe I could help you.

  請告訴我在工作上是要如何使用電腦.我可以幫忙您選擇.

  But you're not a businessperson, You don't need to carry it around.

  既然你不是生意人.不需要隨時帶著電腦跑.

  A:It's cool to carry a computer around!

  帶著電腦跑很酷啊!

  B:But you're not a businessperson. You don't need to carry it around.

  既然你不是生意人,不需要隨時帶著電腦跑.

  Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

  別忘了手提電腦的價格要比桌上型還貴.

  A:Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

  別忘了手提電腦的價格要比桌上型還貴.

  B:All right.I have to keep that in mind.

  對喔,我得好好記住這一點.

  How much money are we talking about here?

  大概上價格會是多少?

  A:How much money are we talking about here?

  大概上價格會是多少?

  B:I think a standard PC falls somewhere around¥6000 to 8000.

  標準配備的電腦要6000-8000元左右.

  What's your budget?

  您的預算是多少?

  A:What's your budget?

  您的預算是多少?

  B:About¥30000.Do you think that's enough?

  大約30000元,您想這樣夠嗎?

  Do you think that's enough? What do you do with your computer?

  您想這樣夠嗎?您打算用電腦做什么?

  A:What do you do with your computer?

  您打算用電腦做什么?

  B:I just type internet stuff. a modem or a network card will do the job.

  就打打字、上上網啊.調制解調器或網絡卡就可以了

  A:I only need to type and use the internet.

  就打打字、上上網啊.

  B:That's easy,a modem or a network card will do the job.

  那很簡單,一個調制解調器或一個網絡卡就可以了.

  The printer will be 1000 less if you buy the complete system now.

  買整套電腦這臺打印機就便宜1000塊。

  A:I'm not Sure If I need a printer.

  我不確定我是不是需要一臺打印機。

  B:The printer will be¥1000 less If you buy the whole system.

  買整套電腦這臺打印機就便宜1000塊。

  Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

  現在買LCD屏幕馬上送您一臺刻錄器。

  A:Any promotions at the exhibition now?

  現在展覽場里有什么促銷活動?

  B:Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

  現在買LCD屏幕,馬上送您一臺刻錄器.

  What does PDA stand for?

  PDA是代表什么?

  A:What does PDA stand for?

  PDA是代表什么?

  B:It stands for personal digital assistant.

  它代表的是掌上型數字助理.

  You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

  您現在可以買到彩色的PDA.

  A:You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

  您現在可以買到彩色的PDA.

  B:Yeah, but they cost arm and leg ,right?

  是啊,不過很貴的,是吧?

  Unit 60:郵局郵寄物品時常用口語

  I need to rush to the post office.

  我得趕緊到郵局去.

  A:I need to rush to the post office.

  我得趕緊到郵局去.

  B:You'd better hurry.It's gonna close in ten minutes.

  那你得快點了,再十分鐘就要關門了.

  How much is the postage?

  請問郵資多少?

  A:How much is the postage?

  請問郵資多少?

  B:Please put it on the scale!

  請你把它放在磅秤上!

  I'd like to send it as registered mail!

  我要寄掛號!

  A:How would you like to send the letter?

  你要怎么寄這封信?

  B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.

  我要寄掛號。

  Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

  對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.

  A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

  對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.

  B:oh.it's 4o6.

  喔!是4o6。

  Is this international mail?

  這是國際郵件嗎?

  A:Is this international mail?

  這是國際郵件嗎?

  B:Yes.it's addressed to Greece.

  是的,要寄到希臘。

  Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

  你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?

  A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

  你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?

  B:Which is cheaper?

  哪一種比較便宜?

  It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

  用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。

  A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

  用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。

  B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.

  那我還是寄空運的好了.

  I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

  我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!

  A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

  我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!

  Unit 59: 書店服裝店購物英語

  The children's books are on the second floor.

  兒童書在二樓.

  A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.

  對不起,我在找兒童書

  B: The children's books are on the second floor.

  兒童書在二樓.

  I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

  我幫您查查看店里是否還有.

  A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.

  你好.我在找這幾本書.

  B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

  我幫您查查看店里是否還有.

  Excuse me,where are the travel books?

  請問旅游書在哪里?

  A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?

  請問旅游書在哪里?

  B:They're in that corner.

  在那個角落.

  Would you like to order it?

  您要訂嗎?

  A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!

  我找不到這本書!

  B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?

  恐怕我們目前沒有存貨了。您要訂嗎?

  I'll wait for you in the cafe!

  我在咖啡廳那里等你!

  A:oh,honey.Look at that purple leather jacket.

  親愛的,看那件紫色的皮夾克。

  B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!

  我的腳好酸.我在咖啡廳那里等你!

  Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

  有沒有看到寫著“在些付費”的牌子?

  A: Excuse me where should I pay?

  對不起請問我該在哪付錢?

  B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

  有沒有看到寫著“在些付費”的牌子?

  There are further reductions downstairs.

  樓下還有更多的折扣品。

  A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!

  天啊!樓下還有更多的折扣品!

  B:What are we waiting for?

  我們還在等什么?

  We'll just skip the men's floor.

  我會直接跳過男士的樓層。

  A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?

  領帶、長褲、西裝.我們需要嗎?

  B: We'll just skip the men's floor.

  我們會跳過男士的樓層。

  Unit 58 :銀行辦理業務

  Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

  你好,我要開個戶頭!

  A:May I help you?

  我能為您服務嗎?

  B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

  你好,我要開個戶頭。

  Do you have any ID with you?

  您有沒有證件借我看一下?

  A:Do you have any ID with you?

  您有沒有證件借我看一下?

  B:Yes,here's my student card.

  有的。這是我的學生證。

  I need your chop please!

  我需要你的'印章!

  A:I need your chop please!

  我需要你的印章.

  B:Here you are.

  在這里。

  Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

  你要提款卡和支票簿嗎?

  A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

  你要提款卡和支票簿嗎?

  B:Yes.of course.

  當然要.

  I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

  我要領錢。

  A:May I help you?

  我能為您服務嗎?

  B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

  是的.我要領錢.

  Then,you need to go to the information desk.

  那你要到服務臺辦理.

  A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.

  我要申請存款證明.

  B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.

  那你要到服務臺辦理.

  I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.

  對不起,那個窗口關閉了,請來這邊辦理!

  A:What happened?

  怎么啦?

  B:I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.

  對不起,那個窗口關閉了,請來這邊辦理

  What would you like to exchange?

  請問你要兌換什么貨幣?

  A:What would you like to exchange?

  請問你要兌換什么貨幣?

  B:RMB to British pounds,please!

  人民幣換英鎊,謝謝!

  Please fill in this form first.

  請先填這張表.

  A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!

  你好,我要存款!

  B:Please fill in this form first.

  請先填這張表.

  What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

  今天的人民幣對英鎊的匯率如何?

  A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

  今天的人民幣對英鎊的匯率如何?

  B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.

  一英鎊對13.28人民幣買進,13.32賣出.

  It's a student account,So there's no interest.

  這是學生戶頭,所以沒有利息.

  A:Do I receive any interest?

  我會有利息嗎?

  B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.

  這是學生戶頭,所以沒有利息。

  Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!

  請把賬單拿到第四號柜臺!

  A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.

  你好,我要繳電話費.

  B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.

  請把賬單拿到第四號柜臺.

  Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

  只要到銀行外的自動提款機把彌封拆開然后輸入密碼.

  A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?

  我要怎樣設定自己的密碼?

  B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

  只要拆開密封到銀行外的自動提款機輸入密碼.

  The ATM machine is not working.

  自動提款機不能用。

  A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.

  對不起,自動提款機不能用。

  B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment .We're adding cash.

  對不起,請等一下。我們正在補鈔票進去。

  I'd like to apply for a credit card!

  我要申請信用卡!

  A:How may I help you?

  我能為你服務嗎?

  B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!

  我要申請信用卡!

  That's because you exceeded your limit.

  那是因為你超出限額了!

  A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.

  對不起。我的信用卡不能用。

  B:That's because you exceed your limit.

  那是因為你超出限額了。

  Unit 57:醫院看病常用口語

  Tell me what's wrong?

  告訴我怎么了?

  A:Tell me what's wrong.

  告訴我怎么了?

  B:I've been coughing.

  我一直咳嗽.

  I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

  醫生看診前我得先問你一些問題.

  A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

  醫生看診前我得先問你一些問題.

  B:Ok, no problem!

  好的!

  Do you drink?

  平常有喝酒嗎?

  A:Do you drink?

  平常有喝酒嗎?

  B:No,I don't drink at all.

  我不喝酒的。

  Do you smoke?

  平常有抽煙嗎?

  A:Do you smoke?

  平常有抽煙嗎?

  B:Yes ,one pack per day.

  有,一天一包.

  Are you currently on any medication?

  目前有服用任何藥物嗎?

  A:Are you currently on any medication?

  目前有服用任何藥物嗎?

  B:No.I'm not.

  沒有.

  Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

  家族中有沒有心臟方面的疾病史?

  A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

  家族中有沒有心臟方面的疾病史?

  B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once.

  有的,我父親曾經心臟突發過一次.

  Are you allergic to anything?

  有沒有任何過敏呢?

  A:Are you allergic to anything?

  有沒有任何過敏呢?

  B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin.

  有的,我對阿司匹林過敏.

  Do you have any allergies?

  有沒有任何過敏呢?

  A:Do you have any allergies?

  有沒有任何過敏呢?

  B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood.

  有的,我對一些海鮮過敏.

  The doctor will see you shortly.

  醫生馬上就來為你看診.

  A:Please Wait a moment.The doctor will see you shortly.

  請等一下.醫生馬上就來為你看診了.

  B:All right.

  好的。

  Please lie down on your back.

  請仰躺下來。

  A:Please lie down on your back.

  請仰躺下來。

  B:like this?

  像這樣嗎?

  Please try to touch your toes.

  請試著碰你的腳趾頭.

  A:Please try to touch your toes.

  請試著碰你的腳趾頭.

  B:I can't do that!

  我沒辦法耶!

  Please show me the wound.

  請給我看你的傷口.

  A:Please show me the wound.

  請給我看你的傷口.

  B:It's here,on my right thigh.

  在這兒,右大腿上.

  Hold your breath please!

  請閉氣一下!

  A:Hold your breath please!

  請閉氣一下

  B:Mmm…!

  嗯!

  Oh,you've got a temperature!

  你發燒了!

  A:Doctor I feel so hot!

  醫生,我覺得好熱!

  B:oh,you've got a temperature.

  你發燒了.

  Take a deep breath please!

  請深呼吸!

  A:Take a deep breath please!

  請深呼吸!

  B:ok!

  好!

  Say Ahhhh…

  說啊……

  A:Say Ahhhh…

  說啊……

  B:Ahhh…

  啊……

  Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

  把這乳膠擦在皮膚上.一天兩次.

  A:Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

  把這乳膠擦在皮膚上.一天兩次.

  B:ok twice a day.

  好,一天兩次。

  How often do I take the medicine?

  這藥怎么服用?

  A:How often do I take the medicine?

  這藥怎么服用?

  B:Three-times a day after each meal.

  一天三次,飯后服用.

  Take two tablets once a day.

  每天服用一次,一次兩顆。

  A:How often do I take the tablets?

  這藥怎么服用?

  B:Take two tablets once a day.

  每天服用一次,一次兩顆。

  How much of the cough syrup do I take?

  要怎么服用這個咳嗽糖漿?

  A: How much of the cough syrup do I take?

  要怎么服用這個咳嗽糖漿?

  B: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.

  一天三次,一次一匙。

  Unit 56:上廁所

  I really need to use the toilet!

  我真的得去上廁所!

  A:Are you ok?

  你還好嗎?

  B:Yes,but excuse me.I really need to use the toilet!

  是的,不過對不起!我真的得去上廁所!

  Where is the nearest bathroom?

  最近的廁所在哪里?

  A:Where is the nearest bathroom?

  最近的廁所在哪里?

  B:Right over there,around the corner.

  就在那兒,轉角那里.

  Is there a public toilet around?

  這附近有公共廁所嗎?

  A:Sorry,is there a public toilet around?

  請問這附近有公共廁所嗎?

  B:Yes,but it's on the opposite side of the park.

  有啊.可是是在公園的另一頭耶.

  Excuse me,where is the lady's room?

  對不起,請問女廁在哪里?

  A:Excuse me,where is the lady's room?

  對不起,請問女廁在哪里?

  B:Go straight ahead and then turn left.

  直走然后左轉.

  Where is the loo?

  請問洗手間在哪?

  A:Where is the loo?

  請問洗手間在哪?

  B:You need to go downstairs and then follow the signs.

  下樓去然后跟著指示牌走。

  I've just been to the lavatory.

  我剛去過盥洗室梳洗了一番。

  A:Mmm…you smell nice!

  你聞起來好舒服喔!

  B:I've just been to the lavatory.

  我剛去過盥洗室梳洗了一番。

  Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?

  對不起,請問廁所在哪里?

  A:Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?

  對不起,請問廁所在哪里?

  B:It's right behind the dressing rooms.

  就在試衣間的正后方。

  I need to fresh up myself.

  我需要梳洗振作一番

  A:I need to fresh up myself.

  我需要梳洗振作一番。

  B:Go to restroom and put some cold water on your face.

  到洗手間去,在臉上敷些冷水。

【英語口語會話】相關文章:

校園英語口語會話07-17

關于邀請英語口語會話05-29

英語口語會話技巧匯總07-03

英語口語會話: In the Hotel在旅館09-30

英語口語會話: At the Bank在銀行08-23

關于用早餐的英語口語會話01-27

英語口語會話減肥瘦身05-29

常用的英語口語會話有哪些08-08

英語口語會話八百句及翻譯05-27

主站蜘蛛池模板: 五莲县| 吴堡县| 青州市| 安顺市| 永登县| 灌云县| 电白县| 灌阳县| 曲麻莱县| 明水县| 库尔勒市| 阳新县| 海城市| 容城县| 义乌市| 澄城县| 西藏| 沂源县| 华池县| 读书| 汨罗市| 永年县| 松溪县| 黑龙江省| 长宁区| 马龙县| 内黄县| 荆门市| 资中县| 湟源县| 颍上县| 车险| 卓尼县| 东莞市| 拜城县| 句容市| 本溪市| 南平市| 民勤县| 高台县| 屏南县|