- 相關推薦
2016中考襄陽卷英語聽力真題材料
考試越是臨近的時候,考生越要堅持每日的常規練習,尤其是對于真題的揣摩練習。下面是小編為大家整理的2016中考襄陽卷英語聽力真題材料,希望對大家有所幫助。
一、長對話
Hello, I'd like to visit Mr.Smith, please.
你好,我想拜訪一下史密斯先生。
Oh, he's my father. Are you his friend?
哦,他是我父親。您是他的朋友嗎?
No, I'm not. But I'd like to talk with him just for awhile.
不,我不是他的朋友。但是我想和他交談一會兒。
May I have your name, please?
請問您叫什么名字?
My name is Jack Brown.
我的名字是杰克·布朗。
Could you tell me what you wish to see him for?
您能告訴我您為什么想見他嗎?
I'll explain that to him directly.
我會直接跟他解釋。
I'm sorry, but I'm told to ask every visitor about it.
不好意思,但是我被告知要問每個來訪者這個問題。
I'm from Wuhan University.
我來自武漢大學。
I wonder if he would like to give a speech about the ways of learning English to my students.
我想知道他能否給我的學生們開個關于學習英語的方法的講座。
OK. Just a minute, please.
好的,請您稍等會。
二、獨白
Most of Tom's neighbors were friendly. They werealways ready to help each other when they were introuble.
湯姆的大部分鄰居都很很好。他們總是能在有困難時互相幫助。
But there was one woman who was disliked byeveryone because she was always borrowing thingsfrom her neighbors but forgetting to give them back.
但是有一位女士,大家都不喜歡她。因為她總是問鄰居借東西然后忘了還。
One morning, Tom heard a knock at his front door,and when he opened the door he found this women outside.
有一天早上,湯姆聽到前門傳來一陣敲門聲。當他打開門時,他發現那位女士站在門外。
"Good morning! Tom," she said. "I have to take some things to my sister in the town today,but I haven't got a horse, as you know.
“早上好,湯姆!”她說。“今天我要帶些東西給我姐姐,她住在城里,但是你知道的,我沒有馬。
Will you lend me yours? I will bring it back this evening."
你能把你的馬借給我嗎?今天晚上我會來還的。”
"I'm sorry," answered Tom. "If my horse was here, I would of course lend it to you, but it isnot."
“不好意思,”湯姆回答道,“如果我的馬在這里,我當然會借給你啦,但是它不在。”
"Oh?" said the woman. "It was here last night because I saw it under the tree in your garden.Where is it now?"
“是嗎?”她說道,“它昨天晚上還在這呢,我看見它在你家花園的那棵樹下。它現在去哪了?”
"My wife took it to the town early this morning." answered Tom.
“我的妻子一大早就帶它去城里了。”湯姆回答說。
Just then the horse made a big noise.
就在這時,馬發出了很大的聲響。
"You're not telling the truth, Tom!" the woman said angrily.
“你沒說實話,湯姆!”那位女士生氣地說。
"I can hear your horse. You should tell the truth to your neighbor!"
“我都能聽到你的馬的聲音。你應該跟你的鄰居說實話。”
"Sure!" said Tom, "Is it good manners to believe a horse's word rather than that of your ownneighbor?"
“當然可以!”湯姆說,“你不相信鄰居的話反而相信馬的話,這樣禮貌嗎?”
The woman left without a word.
那位女士一句話也沒說就走了。
【中考襄陽卷英語聽力真題材料】相關文章:
2016中考襄陽卷英語聽力長對話原文08-27
高考英語聽力真題練習全國卷10-12
2015甘肅卷中考作文真題及范文10-25
歷年中考英語聽力真題訓練10-11
英語聽力真題練習及答案10-23
高考英語聽力真題演練08-16
山西中考英語聽力材料06-28
中考閱讀題真題訓練09-24
歷年高考英語聽力真題10-12