奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

英語口語

醫生與病人的英語口語對話

時間:2025-04-19 22:42:37 英語口語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

醫生與病人的英語口語對話

  英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用。看醫生時,老外們通常是怎么交流的呢?醫生和病人的對話會是怎樣的?下面,我們來看一下醫生與病人的英語口語對話。

醫生與病人的英語口語對話

  Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.

  醫生:我從你的病歷中得知,你10年前曾因甲狀腺功能混亂住過院。

  Patient: Yes, that's right. And now I've got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

  病人:對,是這樣的。現在我有犯了胃病,我的醫生介紹我到您這里來看病。

  Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

  醫生:自從得了甲狀腺疾病以來,有過那些癥狀?

  Patient: All sorts of things. I've been feeling very depressed for a year.

  病人:癥狀可多呢。一年來,我精神非常不好。

  Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

  醫生:看過醫生吧?

  Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn't do anything but sleep.

  病人:難受時看過。他讓我服用安定藥片,使我鎮靜。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡覺外,我什么事也干不了。

  Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

  醫生:還有其他癥狀嗎?

  Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

  病人:有,我最近消化不良。

  Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

  醫生:醫生給你吃過什么藥嗎?

  Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

  病人:給了,他給我開點藥,我吃了就好了。

  Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

  醫生:消化系統怎么不好受?

  Patient: All the food stays up here

  病人:吃進的東西都停在這里。

  Doctor: When do you get it?

  醫生:什么時候覺得難受

  Patient: Two to three hours after food.

  病人:飯后兩三個小時。

  Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

  醫生:怎么不好?疼痛嗎?

  Patient: Yes, a pain.

  病人:是的,很痛。

  Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

  醫生:怎么個痛法?燒痛還是刺痛?

  Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

  病人:腸胃里脹氣,我想把氣排掉。

  Doctor: Do you belch?

  醫生:打嗝嗎?

  Patient: Not much.

  病人不常打嗝。

  Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

  醫生:夜間犯病嗎?

  Patient: No.

  病人不。

  Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

  醫生饑餓時發作嗎?

  Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I'll collapse if I don't eat straight away.

  病人:對,饑餓時胃部特別疼痛,如果不馬上吃些東西,我就支持不住。

  Doctor: How is your appetite?

  醫生胃口怎么樣?

  Patient: Very poor.

  病人:很差。

  Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

  醫生:胃口一向不好嗎?

  Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

  病人:不,10年前才開始疼的。

  Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

  醫生:近幾個月變化大嗎?

  Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?

  病人:服藥后,食物能夠往下走了,我也感覺到餓了?

  Doctor: What about your weight?

  醫生:你體重怎么樣?

  Patient: I'm losing weight.

  病人:體重在下降。

  Doctor: How much do you weight now?

  醫生:現在體重是多少?

  Patient: 8st1lb.

  病人:113磅

  Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

  醫生:一年前體重是多少?

  Patient: 9st

  病人:126磅

  Doctor: What about your bowels?

  醫生:大便情況如何?

  Patient Terrible.

  病人:很不好。

  Doctor: In what way?

  醫生:怎么不好?

  Patient: I'm constipated.

  病人常常便秘。

  Doctor:: How often do you have them opened?

  醫生:幾天大便一次?

  Patient: Only when I take medicine.

  病人:只有吃了藥才能大便。

  Doctor: Every day?

  醫生:每天都解大便嗎?

  Patient: No, every other day.

  病人:不,隔一天一次。

  Doctor: Does warm weather affect you?

  醫生:天氣暖和時,你難受嗎?

  Patient: No. I prefer warm weather. I sweat less.

  病人:不,我喜歡溫暖氣候, 我出汗不多。

  Doctor: Do you always sweat?

  醫生:你經常出汗嗎?

  Patient: Yes, but more recently.

  病人:是的,最近出汗更多了。

  Doctor: All over your body?

  醫生:是全身出汗嗎?

  Patient: Yes, all over.

  病人:是的

  Doctor: Do you feel depressed, nervous, edgy, and irritable?

  醫生:你覺得抑郁、不安、急躁和愛激動嗎?

  Patient: I was worse before I got my job.

  病人:是的,找到工作以前,我的病情更重。

  Doctor: When did you start that?

  醫生:這樣多久了?

  Patient: A month ago.

  病人:1個月前。

  Doctor: Have you been fidgety, have your hands been shaky?

  醫生:你一直坐立不安、雙手顫抖嗎?

  Patient: When I was coming here.

  病人:我到這里時就是這樣。

  Doctor: At times of stress?

  醫生:是在精神緊張的時候發作嗎?

  Patient: Yes. And when something riles me.

  病人:對,或者惹我生氣時。

  Doctor: Any trouble with your eyes?

  醫生:眼睛有什么毛病嗎?

  Patient: No

  病人:沒有。

  Doctor: Periods regular?

  醫生:月經規律嗎?

  Patient: Every month since I had my baby.

  病人:有了孩子后,每月都有。

  Doctor: When was that?

  醫生:那是什么時候?

  Patient: Five years ago.

  病人:5年以前。

  Doctor: Do you feel restless?

  醫生:你感到躁動不安嗎?

  Patient: I couldn't concentrate till I got my job but now I have to,

  病人:未找到工作以前,我精力一直集中不起來,如今不得不專心工作

  Doctor: Is there anything else you've noticed?

  醫生:你還有別的感覺嗎?

  Patient: No

  病人沒有

  Doctor: Has anyone in your family had thyroid trouble?

  醫生:家中還有別人有過甲狀腺疾病嗎?

  Patient: No. I have one sister and two brothers.

  病人:沒有。我有一個姐姐和兩個兄弟。

  Doctor: Are they well?

  醫生:他們都好嗎?

  Patient: Yes.

  病人是的。

【醫生與病人的英語口語對話】相關文章:

病人與護士的英語口語對話04-28

病人與醫生的英語對話《失眠癥》03-05

病人與醫生的對話之交通事故04-19

英語口語對話05-28

英語口語練習對話04-21

日常英語口語對話08-06

英語口語對話范文06-30

購物英語口語對話05-11

減肥的英語口語對話06-11

主站蜘蛛池模板: 惠东县| 全椒县| 修水县| 昌图县| 中方县| 方正县| 桦甸市| 新宁县| 甘肃省| 凤城市| 余江县| 蛟河市| 天气| 抚顺市| 农安县| 连南| 余江县| 文水县| 宁远县| 天等县| 稻城县| 金堂县| 富宁县| 类乌齐县| 长白| 崇文区| 旅游| 锦屏县| 陇川县| 贺兰县| 绵竹市| 封丘县| 苍山县| 莱西市| 绥化市| 石景山区| 伽师县| 桂东县| 图片| 周口市| 玉树县|