- 相關推薦
常用的信用證英語口語
從事外貿的人,對于信用證都不陌生。信用證是一種銀行開立的有條件的承諾付款的書面文件。今天,我們來學一些可能會用到的信用證英語口語吧。
We insist on a letter of credit.
我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
進口我們也采用信用證匯款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。
【常用的信用證英語口語】相關文章:
談論信用證的英語口語04-27
常用的英語口語02-13
常用英語口語04-01
常用的經典英語口語精選08-01
精選常用英語口語01-14
生病常用的英語口語05-22
常用英語口語歸納04-26
英語口語常用句子08-05
常用英語口語練習05-17