- 相關推薦
“我是個大美食家”對話練習
引導語:中餐和西餐可是大相徑庭,以下是百分網小編分享給大家的“我是個大美食家”對話練習,歡迎練習!
AAre you good at cooking?
你擅長做飯嗎?
BNo, but I'm pretty good at eating!
不太擅長,不過我是個美食家!
ADo you prefer chinese food or Western food?
你喜歡吃中餐還是西餐?
BWell, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.
嗯,坦白說,中餐和西餐可是大相徑庭.
AAre you used to the food here?
你吃得慣這兒的飯菜嗎?
BI'm not really used to it yet.
還沒習慣呢.
AWhat's your favorite Chinese dish?
你最喜歡中餐的哪道菜?
BLike most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.
和大多數外國人一樣,我喜歡吃咕嚕肉和宮保雞丁.我幾乎天天都吃.
AHave you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?
你吃過中國傳統的餃子嗎?
BI tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.
吃過一次了,不過用筷子夾太難了.
AYou know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.
要知道,中國人并不要求老外能對筷子運用自如.但是如果你能用的好,會讓人對你印象深刻的.
BThat's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.
知道這個真是太好了.我很想品嘗更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐館里的菜單我都讀不懂,所以想要嘗試新的品種就很困難.
AIf you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.
如果你愿意,我可以向你介紹幾種經典菜式.
BThat would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!
那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外國人喜歡吃的那種!
AIf you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!
如果你還沒吃過烤鴨,我請你去前門附近的那家有名的烤鴨店去吃一頓.你要是沒吃過烤鴨就離開北京那可太遺憾了!
【“我是個大美食家”對話練習】相關文章:
“我想要海鮮披薩”英語對話練習06-02
英語口語練習對話04-21
合適日常的口語對話練習04-19
對話練習:在麥當勞點餐02-05
“點餐”情景對話練習07-31
英語日常口語對話練習03-08
英語對話練習:享受旅行03-01
“遛鸚鵡”英語對話練習05-16
對話練習:我想領養一只小貓05-26