奶头挺立呻吟高潮av全片,成人试看120秒体验区,性欧美极品v,A片高潮抽搐揉捏奶头视频

英語短語

看了英美劇后你不得不知道的英語俚語

時間:2025-02-17 12:57:13 英語短語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

看了英美劇后你不得不知道的英語俚語

  學英語,追美劇,這幾乎是一個英語學習者的必經之道。下面,小編為你盤點那些英美劇里常出現的俚語短語。

看了英美劇后你不得不知道的英語俚語

  1 24/7

  一天二十四小時;一周七天;一直;持續地

  My little sister irritates me 24/7!

  我的小妹妹整天都在惹我生氣!

  2 A short fuse

  急性子

  Jamie is known for his short fuse; just a few days ago he screamed at his coach for not letting him play.

  杰米真是個急性子;幾天前他就跟教練嚷嚷著說不要讓他上場了。

  3 A taste of your own medicine

  如果對別人壞,那么自己理所當然地也要嘗嘗相同的滋味

  After constantly being prank-called, Julian decided to give Juan a taste of his own medicine and ordered twenty-seven pizzas to be delivered to Juan’s house.

  在多次被捉弄后,朱利安決定也要讓胡安嘗嘗同樣的滋味,就訂了27塊披薩送到胡安的家里。

  4 Butterflies in my stomach

  緊張的

  Liam had butterflies in his stomach before he went on stage to play the violin.

  利亞姆在上臺演奏小提琴時非常緊張。

  5 By the skin of your teeth

  勉強做成某事

  Lester made the dance team by the skin of his teeth; you can tell he hasn't been dancing jazz for very long.

  萊斯特勉強組成了舞蹈隊;你可以看出來他已經好久沒跳爵士了。

  6 Cat got your tongue?

  怎么不說話了?(通常說出來是為了讓對方難堪)

  I just saw you kissing my boyfriend. What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?

  我剛才看見你親了我男朋友。怎么回事?你怎么不吭聲了?

  7 Crying wolf

  假意求救

  You have cried wolf so many times that no one believes you when you're really hurt.

  你已經玩了這么多次“狼來了”的把戲,沒人會相信你是真的受傷了。

  8 Cut someone some slack

  放某人一馬

  Hey. Cut me some slack. I was really busy with my frog hunting business last week and forgot to call. I'm sorry!

  嘿,放我一馬吧。上個星期我真的是忙著捉青蛙了,忘了給你打電話。對不起嘛!

  9 Down for the count

  疲勞的;放棄;不愿再參與

  No, you can’t take my dog for a walk – she’s down for the count after chasing cats all day.

  不,你不能遛我的狗。——她追了那幾只貓一天,已經累壞了。

  10 In the fast lane

  繁忙刺激的人生

  When Curtis turned forty, he decided he needed to live life in the fast lane, so he quit his job as a dentist and decided to tour Europe by motorcycle.

  當柯蒂斯四十歲的時候,他決心過刺激的人生,所以他辭去了牙醫的工作,決定騎摩托車環游歐洲。

  11 Draw the line

  停止;判定好壞的分界線

  Now I draw the line at speaking in front of 34,000 people.

  現在我結束了在34000人前的講話。

  12 Easier said than done

  說起來容易做起來難

  You want me to come to work at 6:00 AM? Easier said than done!

  想讓我6點就開工?說得容易!

  13 Every cloud has a silver lining

  困境中總會發現轉機

  Even though you just got fired, remember that every cloud has a silver lining – at least you don’t have to work for that grouchy boss anymore!

  即使你被解雇了,你也要記住,柳暗花明又一村。至少你再也不用為那個壞脾氣的老板工作了!

  14 Finding a needle in a haystack

  根本找不到

  Trying to get a new job these days is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

  這些天找份新工作真是不可能的事。

  15 Fish out of water

  不得其所,格格不入

  Tom felt like a fish out of water at the Star Trek convention his new girlfriend begged him to attend.

  湯姆的新女友央求他去《星際迷航》的影迷會,這讓他感到渾身不自在。

  16 Get something off your chest

  說出困擾了你很久的事;承認你做錯了某事

  I have to get this off my chest – I copied your answers on the Redesigned SAT. Thanks for the 15th percentile score, by the way.

  我得承認,在入學考試時我抄了你的答案。順便感謝你讓我進了前15%。

  17 Give it a whirl

  嘗試做某事

  I’ve never gone kite-boarding, but I’m prepared to give it a whirl!

  我從沒玩過風箏沖浪,但我準備嘗試一下!

  18 Go down in flames 在眾人面前失敗 The football player's career went down in flames after the media learned he'd been losing on purpose to settle gambling debts.

  在被媒體爆出身負賭債后,這名足球選手的事業一落千丈。

  19 Go the extra mile

  加倍努力

  My dentist always goes the extra mile, offering free back massages at the end of a stressful tooth extraction.

  我的牙醫總是非常盡心,會在令人緊張的拔牙后給病人按摩。

  20 Hang in there

  有耐心,堅持下去

  I know you're struggling right now in school, but just hang in there. It'll get easier. I promise.

  我知道你現在在學校里的日子不好過,但你要堅持下去。一切都會好起來的,我保證。

【看了英美劇后你不得不知道的英語俚語】相關文章:

英語單語:地道英美俚語10-16

英語口語:英美初級俚語10-12

英美地道俚語短語09-15

常見的英美俚語短語09-01

英語短語之英美口語俚語短語07-31

英語口語之英美常用俚語短語10-09

英美電視的新鮮俚語短語11-09

英美最新鮮的俚語短語07-24

英語短語:英語俚語08-02

主站蜘蛛池模板: 麟游县| 中超| 阳城县| 察隅县| 勐海县| 正镶白旗| 永清县| 乌鲁木齐市| 墨玉县| 安吉县| 张家界市| 丰城市| 珠海市| 商丘市| 万源市| 斗六市| 昔阳县| 沧源| 静海县| 图们市| 凤凰县| 梁山县| 安仁县| 洞口县| 韶关市| 清水河县| 东乡县| 绍兴市| 西青区| 台江县| 华蓥市| 北碚区| 宁乡县| 保靖县| 抚松县| 涿鹿县| 紫阳县| 陆良县| 株洲市| 博客| 井冈山市|