2015年報關員報關英語
1 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with
respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
2 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular
markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
3 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
4 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月夠了吧?
5 I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
6 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
7 You are welcome.
8 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
9 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
10 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
11 I would like to ask you a question.
我想問你一個問題。
12 Yes. Please do.
好,請說。
13 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
14 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
15 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
16 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?
17 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你盡量放慢說話速度。
18 I will try.
我會試試看。
19 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
20 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
【報關員報關英語】相關文章:
報關員考試報關英語考點及輔導05-28
報關員考試常用報關英語縮寫09-28
報關員考試中常考報關英語縮寫07-06
2017報關員《報關英語》備考習題及答案07-17
報關員的報關生活10-27
報關員常用報關英語縮寫英漢對照11-02
報關員復習:報關概述與報關的分類09-18
2016年報關員《報關英語》貨款支付練習10-19
報關員的要求08-26
報關員考證08-21